​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy hunt

Puppy hunt April 4 for June first and after puppy's. It will be a crha hunt 50 dollars puppy call chad for number . 225 202-4419 little pen.

Re: Puppy hunt

TOC skull dragged us with them Sticker Pups. lol

Results will be put on crha web site Monday.

Friday mornings will be open for puppy's that fit the hunt . Cast time be 7 am

Chad wich pen ?

Come one come all yall better bring some heat boys cause we coming to blow this thing out .

Btt

Jason I wish you luck buddy because y'all going to need it!! Lol

btt

Livingston la

Chad I woul like to get two numbers 28, 44,or 78 if possible thanks as I gave them on blankets!

Chad I woul like to get two numbers 28, 44,or 78 if possible thanks as I have them on blankets!

Spanky give me call

btt

Bt

Btt

I'm bringing the heat.

Your better bring some , j/k

I don't know who's posting underneath my name but I'd appreciate it if you grew your own to say it and post under your own name but thanks anyway for believing in my pups and telling everyone I'm bringing the heat I hope they do but will have to see got to be a lot better than what happened last Saturday at Donnie Butlers got our butt spanked over there that's the truth

CHAD GIVE US A LINEUP !!!!!

yea id like to see a lineup also chad

Heard Andy Husley is going to be the one to beat heard he's bringing some good ones

Heard the samething!!

Heard this morning why I was drinking coffee a black war horse will be there in the morning and they say he is the real deal!! Only time will tell.

Address to pen is 25600 Oliver wheat rd Livingston la 70754 .

PHIL LETS HEAR BOUT YOUR BLACK HORSE. PUT THE COFFEE DOWN AND GIVE US THE LATEST

My coffee is down but the black horse is going to lay it down!!! Oh yeah that's the heat I meant!!!! All I know he is black,strong,& he has it on his mind!!

Results will be posted tomorrow .

Purvis and crew laid heat.

Thanks Wascom! It was a super fine hunt with 33 out standing pups!!! The dogs that was there kept me bayed at my truck because I was to nervous to watch!! Lol