​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Willow Bayou Puppy Hunt

Willow Bayou Puppy Pen is proud to offer you our first Puppy hunt . It will be for pups born May 1st 2014 and after !! It will be a three hour hunt run under CRHA rules. Entry fee will be $50 a pup paying back $30 after expenses for booking of the pen call Gary Bueche at(225)776-0158 or Spanky at (225)776-6607
Call Spanky for numbers!! I will only be giving out 30 numbers!! The pen s 42 acres 26 of which is open hardwood bottom the rest is a thicket! God bless and happy running and hunting!! Pen owners will not be running we will be judging!

Re: Willow Bayou Puppy Hunt

Hunt will be on March 28,2015

Wow hunt is full will take a waiting list incase someone decides to turn in any numbers!!

btt

As of today pen is shut down because of high water!! Hopefully the rain will quit and we can reopen next week!! As of now the hunt is still on !! We appreciate y'all's patience with us , as Mother Nature is quite a witch!! The water is just barely high enough that we think it may hinder the game and the running!! If we can get 3-4 days no rain the water should get out of the pen!! Thank you once again for your patience!! God bless and happy hunting/running t

Well Mother Nature will win this battle ,it is with regret I have to cancel our what was to be first puppy hunt!! The high water is pouring into our pen and all we can do is watch it!! So with out taking a chance and cancel last minute ,we were thinking about you fine hunters ,to give you time to find another puppy hunt for y'all's fine pups! Thank you all that called me to get numbers or to get on the waiting list!! You are all very appreciated!! Hopefully when this water gets out and we can get this game back in shape we can offer you a hunt soon !! Thank you all God bless & happy hunting/running