​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So. Alabama Youth hunt

The South Ala youth hunt will be held May 16th and 17th at the Carolina Running Pen Andalusia Ala. More details will follow. Will encourage the youth to accompany the judges to see more of the hunt.

Re: So. Alabama Youth hunt

In my opinion, this is the most important hunt of the year held at The Carolina Running Pen because of it's focus on our youth which is the future of our sport. Remember...time spent hunting is never wasted, but time spent hunting with a child is priceless! I encourage you all to bring the kids and the family and join us for this fun filled weekend...you'll be glad you did!

No way it couldve been said better Sky! This hunt and the Coldwater Youth Hunt are both GREAT experiences for youth!
It shows kids there is more out there than video games and Phones!

A lil Fresh air and Dog hair is good for everyone!

btt

btt

Check dates on this hunt.

I've got my kids fighting in the backseat about which ones dog is going to win. They are excited Mr. Larry.

btt

Mr. Larry can I get your phone number and the date you are going to give numbers. I posted this hunt on our Facebook group Alabama,Florida,Georgia fox hunters. I just want to update it.

WOULD LIKE TO GET #'S TO THE HUNT.WHEN WILL YOU START GIVING THEM OUT?

John, will start giving out numbers when the horn comes out, mean while my number is 850 516 9023

WHAT'S ENTRY FEE & WILL THERE BE A BENCH SHOW?I GOT ONE EXCITED BOY READY FOR THIS HUNT!HE'S ASKED ME AT LEAST FIVE - SIX TIMES ABOUT THIS HUNT.HE HAS BEEN VERY EXCITED ABOUT HUNTING SINCE THE DON DUBOSE HUNT!

ANY INFO WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

They have always had a bench show in the past! It and the Coldwater Youth hunt are both pretty fun to watch!