Western Derby 2015

Western Derby 2015
NEED FOR SPEED
March 5--7
Plantation Fox Pen
Jena, LA

Draw numbers and enter hounds Thurs. Mar. 5 @ 10:00 am
Entry Fee $50 Membersip $10

Dogs MUST be registered with the Hunter's Horn to run in the hunt. You MUST have registration numbers. LE's will not be accepted.

MOH: Mr. Shelby Williams
Asst: Mr. Ken Ezell
Computer: Mr. Paul Wright

Thanks to our sponsors. We appreciate your generosity.
Hunter's Horn $1000
Dog Food: Diamond, Showtime, Sportsmix
Johnson's Telemetry
Double H Field Trial Supplies- Kenneth Harvel
If hound is Chase registered also, 1st $500 2nd $300 3rd $200

Hotel Info:
Townsmen Inn
Jena, LA
Ph: 318-992-4171

Plenty of top judges!
Abundance of game!
Get your hounds ready!!!
It's going to be a good hunt!!

Questions:
President Perry Pond 580-612-1046
Sec/Tres. Mark Garrett 903-348-3872

Re: Western Derby 2015

there is one thing for sure' paul and russell have the pen full of game'we were there last week wall to wall running. game going every were'good luck to all''''

WD 2015

Hope everyone is planning and preparing for the hunt!!

Big shout out and thanks to Specialty Feeds for the dog feed donation! We appreciate your support to the hunt!!

Let us know if you have questions:
President Perry Pond: 580-612-1046
Sec./Tres. Mark Garrett: 903-348-3872

Re: WD 2015

WHO WILL BE THE MAN TO BEAT'''' HERE IS MY TOP TEN''''
P-D KENNELS
LAKE HILL KENNELS
R E RATLEY
HEMP CREEK KENNELS
SAMMY PROCELL
TOP NOTCH KENNELS
FRAS BROTHERS KENNELS
THE JUDGE
KYLE EFIRD
JEFF BROADWAY

KIDD THAT ABOUT THE BIG MAN FROM TOM.WITH THE JULYS

RANDY, PERRY WILL DO A GOOD JOB PUTING ON THE HUNT,THEM JULYS THAT IS A DIFFERENT STORY.LOL

How does the draw work? I was told all the numbers are put in hat when you enter you draw however many dogs you have and what numbers you draw you use is this correct?

Yea thats right draw from 0 to 999.

10/4 James thanks!!

THE NUMBERS ARE GOING LIKE THIS,THE FIRST SEAT OF NUMBERS WILL BE 1-99.THEN IT WILL 111- 119, 121- 191,211-711 SO GET THERE EARLY AND YOU CAN GET A GREAT NUMBER.

top 10 no paticular order efird,lakehills,hemps creek,thompson,p@d,lewis,topnotch,miller,dark,judge

Efird will win and take all the money home!!!! Best derby dogs in the country right now!

Guys, my name is George. I will be at the Western Derby. I have been listening to all this trash talk, I wish you guys would put your real names on here. You act like a bunch of cross dressers. Some of you may not know what that means, but some will.

This is my first trip to the Western Derby, I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of people I have not seen before. I see where some of you guys are bragging on the Efirds. I understand that they are from Arkansas. In Louisiana we don't run just a common dog, we run a fast dog. UNDERSTAND THERE IS A MAN COMING FROM TOM, OKLAHOMA NAMED PERRY POND. HEAR HE HAS SOME FAST JULYS FROM UP NORTH. SOME SAY HE SOLD A TWO ACRE ROAD FRONT PROPERTY TO PAY FOR THESE HOUNDS. I AM EXCITED TO SEE THEM. I WILL ARRIVE TUESDAY MORNING - HOPE TO GREET EVERYONE.

I KNOW THAT THE PEN IS IN GREAT SHAPE AN IT WILL BE FAST YOU WILL NEED A FAST TRACK RUNNING HOUND IN THIS PEN LOOK FORWARD TO VISITING WITH EVERYONE GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Mr kidd not only did mr perry sell 2 acres he took a loan out and him and me garret rented some snowmobiles and went north and bred the best gyps they have. You can think what you want but mr perry is going to show you walker boys how to run a wolf. Good day

We will be at the Western Derby in Jena on March 5 & 6 with our supply trailer for your hunting needs . We have antibiotics , field trial blankets , paintable race jackets , feed pans ,water buckets , liniments ,foot meds , powder , black dye , paint ,paint brushes , red and green alcohol , spray bottles , citristrip ,acetone , scub brushes , disposable gloves , Epsom salt , super fuel , drawing salve , and lead ropes . We appreciate our customers and look forward to seeing everyone . Thanks Jim Eastman

it has been to quit on here.the big show is coming up,pond you better be ready got them julys on go getit gone efirds good luck guys.parker davis is coming for you boys.look out for rob he has been shoping.amen she can get it and she can go.GOOD LUCK TO ALL MAY THE BEST DOG WIN.

Let's hear the top 10

1 Top Notch
2 Sims
3 Efird
Oneil has two in top 10

Lot of sad faces , some wanting to sell or give there dogs away after one days running , should be hard running tommr !!

who won?

I heard Parker and Davis won top notch won the combo , congrats to Laramie and Kelly both of them and Heath