​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update 2015 Masters

The 2015 Masters is fast approaching, Tic & I couldn't be more excited. The guys are working hard at Joe's Branch Fox Preserve to make sure everything is ready for the Masters.

Here's a few things you need to know:
Wednesday, March 18, 8 AM
Buy Membership $10
You must be present to Draw.
Sign a sportsmanship agreement before draw.
Please have all hounds entered by 4 PM, Wednesday.
Late entries need to contact Brenda Turner.
Call and get on the draw list, 126 numbers in draw 1 to 99 and all numbers with 2 ones. You can reserve all other numbers now.

The Banquet will be Wednesday, March 18, 6 PM at Bourne's Restaurant 24129 Hwy 62, Franklinton, LA $20 a person.

Directors Meeting 4 PM, Wednesday March 18,at Bourne's Restaurant.
Stock Holders Meeting 9 AM, Friday March 19, at the Pen.

Bench Show Thursday Night, Time to be announced
Joe's Brach Fox Preserve will be providing a meal for all Hunters and Judges Thursday night at the pen.

There is a camp ground about 5 miles from the pen. River Bend Camp Ground. Hwy 16 East, Enon, LA $20 a night, Call for reservations Van Varnado-owner 985-264-5740.

The Prize List just keeps growing. Please remember to Thank Our Sponsors and Support them the way the support us(BIG).

The Hunter’s Horn $3000.
Pride Dog Feed $750- Dog Feed
Showtime Dog Feed $750- Dog Feed
Johnson’s Telemetry $750
BlackGold Feed Company (Bench Show 1/2 ton Dog Feed)
Specialty Feeds $500 a day to the Top Speed & Drive Dog
Sportmix Feed 1/2 Dog Feed
Hi-Standard Feed 1 ton Dog Feed
Louisiana Sportsman’s Alliance $500
Creative Designs T-Shirts, Koozies, Caps, & Hoodies
S & R Sporting Goods Garmin Alpha/TT15 Combo Your Garmin Sponsor for the 2015 Masters
American Fox Hunting Supplies-(Eastman's)
Southern Hound Supply Leads- 11th-20th
Three Rivers Hound Supply- Canyon Cooler, Plus 1 doz. collars w/name plate to the Top Speed & Drive dog daily.
Johnson’s Hound Supply- Field Trial Box
Old South Dog Boxes- Dog Box
Advanced Crafting- Stan Durant- 4 Wheeler Dog Box
Thundering Herd Kennels Leads for 1st-10th Place
WBT July Kennel- Hounds Powered by Purina- $840
Springfield Health Mart (Sheila Kemp) Tiles-11th-20th & Mugs
Butterbean Blankets- 1st-10th Place BIS-BOS and Combo Blankets
O’Neal’s Welding Service’s & Kennels 4-Fire Pits/Grills
Rocket Telemetry LLC 3- $50 off repair coupons
Charlie Walker- Leads BIS & BOS & Combo
Anonymous Donor- $780

1st thru 20th Place as you can see is going to go home with a truck load of stuff!!!!! I still have several Items I haven't even listed.. Need a few surprise

We also have a prize for the hound that finishes the hunt with the least amount of points. Called the Royal Flush Award $25

We have 34 Judges as of today confirmed

ALL HOUNDS MUST BE KENNELD AT THE PEN DURING THE HUNT

MASTERS RULES: ALL TRACKING AND TRAINING DEVICES HAVE TO BE SHUT OFF DURING THE 5 HOURS OF RUNNING. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT USING THEM DURING THE HUNT YOU COULD BE ELIINATED FROM THE HUNT!!!!!

Your Hunter Horn Registration number must be on the enter sheet before the hounds are cast in order to receive the added money.

Questions Call President: Wayne "Tic" St Cyr 985-507-7403
Secretary Brenda Turner- 573-714-8011

Tic & I would like to Thank the Many people that have stepped up to help us make this hunt a success, we couldn't do it without you.. We are Blessed to call you our Friends

See YOU at the Masters!!!!

Re: Update 2015 Masters

I would like to clear something up, I've had a few questions about.

Your hound does not have to be Horn registered to run in the Masters Field Trial. If You would happen to place in the top 5, and Your hound is Horn registered you will receive added money.

If you have any questions please give Tic or myself a call.

I wanted to mention this: We are going to try something new. Illinois State done this last year at there hunt it is pretty neat. We will have a map of the pen posted, on it will be pins with the judges number, and where they are judging at in the pen that day. The Top 20 hounds scores will be posted daily. You will be able to track the Top 20 hounds from the time you turn loose till call off.

I would like to ask you: If you have put yourself on the draw list, and wont be able to make the draw, PLEASE call me and let me know.

573-714-8011

Thanks

We are giving away one 15 lb. bag of Super-Fuel!! Come by the store and register while at the Master's. You must be 18 years old and please one entry per person. The drawing will be before the awards on the last day. We are looking forward to seeing all of you there!

It's here!!!!! Let the Fun Begin

We have lost a couple judges do to health issues. We will have as of today 31 judges in the field.

Judges
2015 Masters

1. Bob Doherty-GA- Master of Hounds
2. Brad Hoehner-IL- Assist. Master of Hounds
3. Allen Heyer-MO- on the Computer
4. Bill Agnew-MO
5. Kyle Agnew-MO
6. Reed Roundtree-IL
7. Barkley Cooksey-MS
8. Billy Ray Breland-MS
9. Chuck Allen-MS
10. Floyd (Frog) Smith-MS
11. Larry Etheridge-MS
12. Virginia Etheridge-MS
13. Rex Cooksey- MS
14. Robert P Morse-MS
15. Bill White-MS
16. Aaron Wheat-LA
17. Albert Frazier-LA
17. Bruce Crawford-LA
19. Donny Butler-LA
20. Jeff Averett-LA
21. Jimmie McCoy-LA
22. Lane Wheat-LA
23. Lonnie Watts-LA
24. Randy Watts-LA
25. Pete Warren-NC
26. Clyde Sutton-NC
27. Al Boone-NC
28. Dustin Boone-NC
29. Ronnie Brouillette-LA
30. Danny Pankey-AL
31. Ray Bonds-AL
32. David Messina-LA

If you need to get in contact with me please call my Cell Phone 573-714-8011.

We look forward to seeing you at the Masters.

Well the week of the 2015 Masters is here. I feel like Brenda & I pretty much have everything ready... (Fingers Crossed)

Few things we want to remind everyone of:

1. We will park all 4 wheeler & buggie trailers in pen at first crossroads not in campground/kennel area. Thanks

2. All hounds entered in hunt must be kenneled on the grounds. HOUNDS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF THEY LEAVE THE GROUNDS !!!!!

3. Kennels will be for hounds entered in hunt ONLY !!!! If you bring PUPS or HOUNDS that's NOT participating in the RUNNING please make arrangements to house them somewhere else.

4. Register hounds before 4pm on Wednesday. If you don't think you will make that PLEASE contact Brenda ASAP .... YOUR REGISTRATION NUMBER MUST BE ON ENTRY SHEET BEFORE CAST THURSDAY MORNING ...

5. Please make sure you TURN YOUR GARMIN OR ANY TRACKING/TRAINING DEVICES OFF DURING THE 5 HOURS OF RUNNING EACH DAY .. You will hear this several times between now an cast on Thursday morning after that its on YOU.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me to discuss.

Looking forward you seeing everyone an WE all plan to have a GREAT time.

Thanks,
Tic & Brenda