​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fellow Hunters. Please read.

Today I decided to try something that I hope will be useful and informative to all my fellow hunters that enjoy field trials.

I have established a Facebook page that will be listing the Foxhound field trials that have been scheduled for 2015.

At this time I have listed events that will be held at Poole's, Tar River and Low Country field trial venues. I would like to have the information to be able to list the events that will be held at Swainsboro, Andalusia, Picayune, Rolling Hills, Enon, Jena, Grapevine, Country Corner, Kearby's and any other facilities that will be having 2 and 3 day events for this upcoming year.

I have heard many times of folks that have to schedule their vacation times well in advance. With this in mind, I hope that my new page will be able to help them plan ahead.

If anyone knows the schedules of any of the above mentioned places or any other venues that I have forgotten to list and would like to include them on my new page, please email the information to me at bmcgee475@gmail.com.

I will not be listing 1-day or puppy hunt info because it would probably be too time consuming to keep up to date.

I will list the dates, the name of the hunt, a contact number for the pen or hunt officials and what rules that the event will be run under.

I don't know if this page will be useful or not, but I would like to try it and see if it would help folks plan ahead.

Re: Fellow Hunters. Please read.

Bill..you may haver hit upon something..sounds like a good idea

Thanks Jerry. Any help getting the schedules of the 2 Arkansas facilities would be appreciated.

Is this your personal FB page or what is it called?

It's called Foxhound Field Trials.

Thanks to Toby Williamson for info on Big Valley.

Thanks to Larry Bundrum and Jerry Hartwick.

Thank you Sky Scott

Great idea Mr. Bill.

I just entered the 3 hunts that will be scheduled for the pen in Grapevine, Ark for this year. Thanks Jimmy Wright.