​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Master's winner 2015

Drew tayler has the best dogs he's goin to win it all might better stay home.Thats the word goin around lol

Re: Master's winner 2015

Drew you got someone's attention. Keep doing what you do. Good luck. From what i hear the East Coast boys have the Masters in the bag.

I don't know about winning it but I will be there. I hope I do atleast place but you never know. Goodluck to everyone and hope to see you there

There will be good dogs from all over the country entered in this hunt. Any one of them could win. Should be a great hunt, good luck to all!!

Bet on Triple B at the Masters.... Going for the 3 peat.. Don't count out Parker and Davis

The FIRM????

Heard there was going to be a free concert at this hunt. Going to be a SKID ROW performance .

Maybe Bond's Wheeler can do it 3 times in a row or the Abigail dog I'm going with these hounds but like yall said there will be some Aces there for sure

It being at enon i would say white cash mcallum he has done won 4 hunts there

Y'all boys don't count out Mr Joiner and Peyton's Ruby!

Thanks Bryan for nice words but I think ol Abigail or the other top dogs will be hard to beat.

Without a dought some local dogs will be tough but there's a dark horse coming from central la that better not be taking lightly!!

Kelly ! You talking about the new white dog man?

I heard the Enon pen took out some new insurance! The pen owners are worried that the gate may fall off and hit someone's truck. I hear it's not just locals been running.

Top flite
Triple B
Short bus
Runt Kidd
Hunter joiner
Danny mac
OTB
Parker and Davis
Strictly mafia
Paul west

Heath, He finally caught it and got a number on it and said it was coming for you

Boys thought we was all tight !!! She might be off kid or cj !!!! Gonna do a blood test but I will post !!!!

This is gonna be a fun hunt if all the guys show up !!! Can't wait to laugh and meet people !!

Headed west monday,Good luck to everyone going

I think she is a Ben & Mary!!! She looks like Valentine breeding !!!!