​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beagles on Fox

We have started running beagles on fox at the old Music Garden fox pen. if you are interested just call hounds must be 17 inches or under. We are looking for folks to help us grow the sport .In north La.and Ark.they have from 50 to 160 hounds at a hunt.hunts are from 3 to4 hours and believe me these little hounds can roll. Contact me if your are interested the pen is a full 200 acres and has 40 coyottes in it . These hounds have great handle you can catch up in 4. To 6 hours and that's good for family and work and if your like me you don't have time to run walker dogs.601-517-6581 only hounds under 17 inches

Re: Beagles on Fox

Sir how is the proper way to measure your dogs?

They have a thing made out of square tubing that has 2 legs and a top bar that's 17 inches. U get them on a lead and let them walk a step or two and ease it over their front shoulders and if the stick touches the ground they r good and if it don't touch the ground they r too big

You measure them behind there shoulders. I can assure you these little hounds can fly

No you measure on top of their shoulders standing naturally, not like you're showing them. Yeah, some of them can fly. I have placed in a few walker dog hunts with beagles.

How far is the pen from lake charles la. Or please post the address. Thanks.

4 to 5 hours

Hunters. Yall should really look into this sport and help us grow it in ms we had around 15 dogs this morning with great running these lil dogs really impressed me . I am new to this myself .if anyone would like to come watch these lil dogs give me or bobby a call 601 641 1469 thanks