​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
July 11th CRHA Puppy Championship

The CRHA Puppy Championship will be held at Jena La. This year it will be $100.00 a dog and payback $85.00 a dog for top ten. Puppy's must have placed in the top ten of CRHA puppy hunts from Jan 1st till June 30th 2015 and must be CRHA registered to compete for it. The championship will run 4 hrs.
Thanks Paul and Morgan for giving us this pen to run in it's always been a fast pen.

Re: July 11th CRHA Puppy Championship

Is it going to be a one class puppy hunt?
If so ,that is no better than running derby and all age dogs in 12 months and under hunt
Especially when someone gets qualified with may or June pup

It is a one class hunt. starts over for July 1st till Dec. for the 2cnd half of the year. It's not perfect and doesn't fit everyone's dog but it's a start.
Thanks

When will you start giving numbers for it ?

I need one number

Buck hunter call me I lost your number

Call me at 6016001383

Its getting close now if you have plans to run in the championship give Heather a call and touch base with her on what dogs you will be bringing to the hunt and how many. She will be giving numbers out July 1st for only dogs who are CRHA registered. Also will announce HOY for first half of this year. We're really looking forward to this being the first Championship hope to see everyone there they say Jena has real good running should be a shoot out. The second half off the year we will keep up with Sire,**** and HOY we have enough info in software to keep up with this now. Thanks for everyone's support with the CRHA it's been a good time meeting many different people and helping many different family's with benefit hunts think it's little over $30,000 the hunts have raised this year for family's in need and at the end of the day that's what's this was started for.
Thanks again for the support
985-517-8072

What's the line up looking like

To many to list but will be dogs from 5 different states that I've seen so far going to be something to hang on the wall if you win it good luck to all.

Ok guys and dolls just to let you know I've gotten 10 confirmed just today. We have right at 3 weeks to get every one registered and ready to roll. Please don't hesitate! If you need any info or have any questions please give me a call. Starting July 1 registration closes and the books open so WE ALL need to have it together. If you have blankets please get those numbers together for me too. I can't make any promises but I'll try my best to work with you. We are starting to get really excited around here! Hope y'all are too!!! And keep on the look out for the most current standings. I'll be posting those later this week!!! I'll also be posting a list of dogs not registered just so everyone is on the know!

A big THANK YOU to those of you that have called/text me today!!! We are on a roll with over 40 pups confirmed in just 2 days!!! When you get a minute touch base with me! Really excited about the very FIRST CRHA PUPPY HUNT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!

Heather told me last night she has 68 dogs quilified so far for the championship. There's more that are getting there paper's sent in looks like its going to be a shoot out.

I hear they practicing up , south ka boys been wearing the gate out getting ready , don't back down boys bring it !!!! We ready in miss for the champ !!! If you can place in top 10 you have a good pup !!

The la mafia has been waiting all year for this weekend ,we have won or placed in every hunt this year , finally got a few people that can't get away from us at this one , bring your cash and watch the mafia roll !! See y'all in Jena !

If you guys are going to post and not use your real name, please do not use someone else name. Thanks

WHEN YOU WHOOPING THAT TAIL FOR EM ON REGULAR BASIS MR.JIMMY IT'S LIKE THAT!

You got us pinned down jimmy , let's us go mafia !!!!!

Got 84 signed up and ready to roll someone is going to have a pocket full when they head out thanks for all the support should be a shoot out good luck to everyone

How many places you paying Harrell ?

There's a storm brewing in the north ready to sweep down south! Efird and Cox has them ready you boys better shape up!

Will the CALCUTTA be auctioned off or will it be a set price? At 100$ a head and the best of the best entered seems like a friendly auction would be nice!!!

WELL BOYS ME AND DADDY KENNELS SURE DO HOPE THAT IT WILL BE AUCTIONED OFF. WE'VE BEEN SELLING CHICKENS GETTING ENOUGH MONEY TOGETHER TO BUY VALENTINE'S DOGS ON THE CALCUTTA BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAVE AT BRINGING ANY CASH BACK NORTH! DADDY IS TRYING TO LEAVE ME AT THE HOUSE AGAIN SO MY BROTHER CAN HANDLE THE DOGS AND MAYBE WIN A LITTLE MORE MONEY.

I agree would make it a lot more fun and interesting for everyone there.

All yall have to do is say the word and Auction Unlimited will handle it !
More money in the pot the better because the champion is at my kennel!

I'm curious on if you have to have a dog entered in the hunt to bid on the Calcutta? This sounds like my kind of field trial I can show up hanging on Chucks shirt tail and bid on his and TOC's dogs that's my kind of hunting. Consider me back in the business!

Can we afford them Mr Donnie?

Valentines day isn't til next February... maybe someone will have a hunt then and it can be my day! Til then I'll be looking for a good one... I will be there in Kyles cheering section!

The auction sounds fun!

I won the dairy barn hunt and enon , bid it off in gonna take all the cash !!!

To who this May concern I may ride an hang out with chuck & TOC but for as hanging on a shirt tail I dnt think so .. An is far as me I dnt have to claim the winning on a dog I dnt train are run my lips about people that's been good to me.. So if this offends you grow a set an we can handle it like grown men!!

Holla Back!! Lol

To let you fellows know this is the real Donnie Valentine. I have changed my kennel name as you can see. And for good reason. My dang back hurts! Anyways I have to come clean about a few things. I'm a huge Little Bill fan and I want to be in with Louisiana Mafia so bad I can't stand it!! I borrowed all my pups this year from TOC and took all the credit and I rode Byrds coattail in South Carolina so now I need kennel partners for this hunt. Pass this on to Louisiana Mafia members!! Roy has kicked me out of TOC!!!

I can see pressure affects people in different ways , calm down boys it's gonna be ok Efird !!!! I know your sending your daddy again but he will bring the chicken money for you to donate yet again !!!!

Fox hunters I can't wait till sat it's going to be a wonderful time up the country and hope to meet new hunters in da game and don't no to much about the betting but we work hard for r money don't no what kind of job y'all have but I can barley go to somthing like this and very excited to do so I'm coming up there to have fun and enjoy my self and if u don't beleave in ur dogs y r u in the game I might get my ass wiped but I'm coming and I should be able to buy my dogs and not cost a ass of money so if u don't believe in ur dogs don't bet I work hard with my dogs and love them I should get first pick lol hope every body has a safe trip be carefull see y'all soon (coonass)

Yall boys better be rubbing there feet . They will need some care after sat. Get them ready boys!!!

Man what is the deal I been pulling for you all year an I find out tonight you not going I hope that's not true. You been kicking butt all year I hope u really not backing out this late in the game. Don't let the toc guys scare you away Pulling for you man your # 1 fan. Holla Back

HOLLA!

Don't keep scared now , y'all looking at there feet ever day , there feet is a long way from there heart , all you puppy hunt guys show up bring your cash and stop all the excuses !!!! $10 pot , $25 pot and $50 , $20 pairs !!! Good luck to all !!!

Who is Valentine? Where is he from? Is he the same Valentine that was M,I,A all last year? That caused Byrd to buy cattle just to give himself a excuse to give his shoulders a rest cause they was so wore out from Valentine riding on them? Was just wondering if we need a Obama Care Rep to start coming to the hunts just incase Bryd's back finally gives out and needs surgery.

Boys Boys Boys....yall must be forgetting bout what ive done this yr...maybe yall should go back and look at the puppy hunts this yr. Im pretty sure everyone I went to I brought home the money and don't think this weekend will change. I hope yall auction off the Calcutta cause I wont have to go on my next turn around!!Byrd and Valentine may be the men in the grown dogs but im the puppy hunting king! Like my idol ole Tic says....Get u sum!!!

I've kept quit long enough! Roy may be my Minion but if he don't win I will!
So you know how it is GET U SOME!!!!

Word around the water cooler is that Roy is trying to knock of Byrd and Valentine in the all-age circuit too. By getting a lil Burnt Toast.

Ok guys....Looks like you are all getting excited!!! Yeeeaaaaaa!!! Here's a breakdown on how things will run this weekend. If you have any questions just let me know. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! I know it's going to be a great hunt with some first class pups and hunters! Remember...above all have fun and enjoy yourselves!!! And please if you take any pics text them to me. I'll be posting everything on the CRHA site and pics make it all the more fun!!

ALL pups must have placed in a CRHA qualified hunt and be registered though the CRHA!!! You do not have to bring your registration papers with you. There will be a complete set of all CRHA registered hounds there for verification purposes.

Entry fee is $100. Pay back is $85 per hound entered and the TOP TEN will receive $$$. We have had special plaques made for the very FIRST CRHA PUPPY HUNT CHAMPION and for the HOY for the first half of the year. :)

Tic will begin taking entries Friday evening at 6:00pm. ALL hounds must be entered no later than 4:30am Saturday morning.

Roll call will be 5:00am sharp and cast will immediately follow. Please have your hounds ready to roll!!!

The hunt will run for 4 hours from cast time.

A big thank you to Mr. Paul West - The kitchen will be open Friday evening for dinner, Saturday morning for breakfast and Saturday for lunch.

Tic will have CRHA form packets available and copies of the new revised CRHA Puppy Hunt Rules for the second half of the year. Please see him or call/text/email me @ 985-517-8072 for the forms and/or rules.

Also please remember if you have any dog transfers, name changes, Kennel changes, address/email/phone changes please let us know ASAP!

If you have any hound or number changes PLEASE get them to me by Thursday afternoon.

Once again we cannot say thank you enough for all your support of the CRHA!!! We have had an AWESOMWE first half of the year with right at 40 puppy hunts to date! We are ecstatic with how well things have taken off and are looking forward to an even better second half of the year!

On a personal note -

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU THIS WEEKEND!!! WIN, LOOSE OR DRAW JUST REMEMBER YOU ARE PART OF SOMETHING THAT HAS TAKEN A LOT OF HARD WORK AND DEDICATION BY EVERY ONE OF US IN THIS SPORT. WHAT WE ARE CREATING NOW THROUGH THE CRHA AND THROUGH EACH INDIVIDUAL KENNEL AND HOUND IS SOMETHING TO BE SO VERY PROUD OF. HOPEFULLY ALL OF OUR CHILDREN WILL CARRY THESE MEMORIES WITH THEM FONDLY JUST LIKE SO MANY OF YOU DO FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD. IN THIS DAY AND AGE IT'S BECOMMING HARDER AND HARDER TO KEEP THEM INVOLVED IN A TRUE FAMILY SPORT. SO REMEMBER THIS WEEKEND THAT THIS IS FUN - THIS IS SOMETHING WE ALL LOVE - THIS IS AN INTRICATE PART OF OUR LIVES - THIS IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF NO MATTER HOW THE CARDS MAY FALL - SO ENJOY IT!!! TAKE IT ALL IN AND KNOW THAT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING AWESOME!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL HUNT GUYS AND DOLLS!!! I COULDN'T BE MORE PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!

Heather

EVERYONE BE SURE TO BRING CASH FOR THEYRE CALCUTTA AND ENTRY FEES I REALLY DONT WANT TO SPEND MY SATURDAY EVENING CASHING A BUNCH OF CHECKS FROM MY WINNINGS! RUNNING NERVOUS DONT LET THEM GET YOU DOWN IVE MADE ALOT OF PEOPLE STAY HOME THIS YEAR. I HAVE MY MAIN MAN FLYING BACK IN TOWN FOR THIS ONE SO HAVE THEM READY BECAUSE WE WILL! HOLLA!!!!!!

Yall got me teaming back up with my brother Triple T with all this trash talk so be prepared you have been warned the money will be going back to Livingston Parish!

Boys this hunt got so serious we pulled out , we looked for ever excuse we could , bottom line we chicken chit, anyway we will have to judge instead just to much power at this one !!!! Holla back !!!

I got two words for you boys "Fairburn's Eclipse"
When hunters go home they will be talking about how it was an honor to get to see her run I tell you a LEGEND in the making going down in the record books!

Boys boys , I won a puppy hunt last weekend and nobody seems to care , you will learn not to over look me , daddy Phil says we gonna take this money north !!!! I will have a few speed and drive dogs for sale for those who like to win like I am !!!!

We'll Top Notch who's Bus is broke down now ?
Took you long enough to realize we were better together
Than apart if you want to team back up I can forgive you! All I want you to do is admit we got the brains !
We could've been great!

Well I finally figured out I'm out of the finals ,I had trouble placing in the top ten at pup hunts , I tried several partners but none could tote me , they all talked a good game and I hate to say it but neither one is going to finals either , anyway next year in looking for better partners , y'all know who they was , they will be home watching results like I am !!! Hollllla back loud !!!

1 2