​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BENEFIT HUNT MAY 2ND 5 HR CRHA RULES OPEN HUNT AT DARLINGTON

We are putting on a benefit hunt at Darlington on May 2nd for Hattie Davis.

Will post more info in the morning on a new post, but wanted to mark the date. If there are any other hunts on this date we apologize, but the family is in need of help financially with a small child named Hattie who has spinal bifida and a long list of set backs from leaking spinal fluid. This little girl has been in the hospital more than at her house and we feel the need to help out like fox hunters always do.

Hunt will be ran under CRHA rules and great judges will be provided.

Will post all specifics in morning. But you are gonna want to make this hunt. Will have auction, raffle and some great food to help with a great family.

For more info call Chad Purvis at (985) 507-2804

Or me at 985-320-0867

Giving out numbers now. Call Chad and he will give you info and direct you until I post everything tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Re: BENEFIT HUNT MAY 2ND 5 HR CRHA RULES OPEN HUNT AT DARLINGTON

Please call my wife Beth durning the day @ (985) 320-4052 because she will have book why I'm working. Thanks

We will donate one breeding to Cj but the bidding will start at $250 if nobody bid's on him we will donate the $250 ourselves!! This hunt is for a very good cause with a family in need of our help!! I have a very good friend of mine that has a beautiful lil boy suffering for this horrible illness so I know what this family is going through.

Btt

Btt

Btt

Dont know who posted that but 1: You need to grow up. 2: Grow a set. 3: Learn how to spell
228-8612292