​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two day puppy hunt

Mixon fox run/ gully branch annual 2 day puppy hunt may 23-24 for May and younger pups entry fee is 45$

Holly hill(Alma Ga)will have a hunt on april 25 for May and younger pups entry fee is 35$

Central ga fox pen (Adrian Ga) will have a hunt on May 2 for May and younger pups entry fee is 35$

All three pens will donate 100$ going to the highest scoring speed and drive hound in all three hunts, giving away the final day at two day hunt lots of dog food to win !!!!!!!

Numbers will be given out starting April 1 call Tracy Mixon for numbers 912 531-0505 numbers will be good for all three hunt.

Re: Two day puppy hunt

What town is the 2 day puppy hunt going to be in?

Each pen for the two-day hunt are about fifteen minutes outside of Statesboro, Ga.

Thanks

THE BEST PUPPY HUNT YOU WILL EVER GO TO.HOPE MINE ARE READY BEFORE TIME.HOPE WE CAN MAKE IT AGAIN.

The hunt at holly hill giving back a ton of showtime with 35 or more pups winner getting a half of ton an second own back the other half of ton!!!! The pen is open ever sat morning with pups cast at daylight

What time are you going to start giving out numbers

One ton of dog feed to give away with 35 or more pups 20 bag to winner pen open for running call 912 5317699

How many hours of running each day is the 2 day hunt

4 hours each day

Gully Branch-Day 1
Mixon Shag Run-Day 2

The main way everyone enforces stuff like this is by having integrity;
the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness:

Btt

how many hours will the hunts at holly hill and adrian be?

4 hours

How big is this pen?

I only know one big John that runs at holly hills. Just wanted to make sure no one thought it was me saying that. Good luck to everyone.

All I can say is please call them out all us pen owners can do is trust people own there age of these pups!! I think the puppy hunts should be 10 months an younger but at 13 month an older it's a young derby hunt jmo

After the hunt own 4-25-15 there will be no more puppy hunts!! If u want to lease the pen for puppy hunts call Hollis or myself sorry for the ones that enjoy the puppy hunts but the cry baby's has done it to u!!!!

So after being naïve about the whole situation I find out this week that someone has started this about the little gyp that we have been running that is a May pup. So the poor poor professional puppy hunter got beat by a pup in a pen she has been ran in all of her life. So what...grow a set and call me yourself and let's talk. I think some folks who I have already talked to will tell you that I am pretty blunt! It is pretty sad when you are so worried about getting your name called that you start a lie about a man's dog. Funny thing is fellers; I am just glad that the good Lord has given me another day to actually hunt. I haven't been able to hunt since I had surgery for a cancer diagnosis back in September. I am now able to hunt and you poor poor puppy hunter can't take it that my kennel is toting a dog faster than yours. You're scared and that is a sign of weakness. Why don't you just call me instead of going behind my back and talking trash...because you don't have a spine! These fine folks that are putting on these 3 hunts do not need the negative publicity and I am sure sorry Bo, Chris and Tracey that someone felt the need to cast a shadow on your hunts with a LIE! Now I put my name and said how I feel about you cry baby...yes I said you because one of you started it and it wasn't a committee. Oh and by the way I have a June pup just as fast. Call me at 912 424 9695 when you get that lump out of your throat boy.

After reading all the post you would think that we all would stick together to enjoy a sport that we all love to do. My opinion of a good hounds me is someone with honesty and integrity. These hunts we're put on to bring everyone together for good fellowship and to have friendly competition. The two day hunt has been very successful and one hunt that everyone has always enjoyed so if anyone wants to post negative comments please start you own post or better yet call the source and handle your difference not by no named post. Hope everyone come and enjoys these hunts because it a lot of work to make them a success

Does anybody have any decent extra numbers for the 2 day?

I have 65 that we used at holly hills. We aren't going to make it to the 2 day. I'm pretty sure its good for this hunt. 850-879-1710 this number didn't place

What time is roll call/cast Saturday morning?

Roll call at 610 cast 615 or 620 don't be late

Roll call at 630 cast at 7 Saturday morning

Triple Crown Showing the way after day one,Wayne Williams, Tic Toc,s&j, and peddler Dykes all in striking distance.gonna be a real fight to the finish. Good luck to all!!!!!!

Looks like all the puppy hunters are riseing to the top

Looks like the best of the best won. Congratulations to Alan Dykes.