Comment
Crying Range Puppy Hunt May 9th

Crying Range Fox Pen.
May 9th 2015.
April 1st & After/June 1st & After
$25.00 Trophy Hunt.
Run 4 hours/cast at daylight.
Run under CRHA rules.
For numbers or booking the pen call Me( Tic ) @ 985-507-7403.
Lunch will be served ..

Re: Crying Range Puppy Hunt May 9th

1st - 10th each class will get a trophy & Crying Range Mug

Over 80 numbers out so far will cut off at 100 !!!

Is it a four or five hour hunt.

Tic let me get two numbers in the June class!!

A little over 100 numbers out with both classes being full with waiting list. If you not going to use all of your numbers please turn them in ... We also have over 20 judges confirmed as of now an looking to get a few more. Also in planning is a 2 day puppy hunt on June 13th & 14th will have details later !!

Thanks Tic

Keep us posted on 2 day puppy we would love to come down the an make those puppy hunting boys cry oh but they prolly want show up since its 2 days

Haaaaoooooooo!!!!! What's really going on???? Hell feel free to come any time!! Lol

Sorry Tic can't make it.

Thanks Broadway ...

Just under 2 weeks till the hunt an still have a waiting list on numbers so if you not going to use all the ones you received or not coming period please turn them in.

Please do give your numbers to anyone else TURN THEM BACK IN TO ME.
I will be contacting the folks with numbers to assure you will be using all you have.

Thanks Tic

Well well well it's down to the week of the hunt so it's about time for the NO NAME post to start making the predictions. I know it's been a lot of practicing going on an some super nice pups been there everyday getting ready.

I still have a waiting list for numbers so AGAIN if your not gonna use all you have please turn them in to me.

Thanks Tic

Tic can I get 1 more number for old class

I'm new at this just startin in the sport but theyres 100 numbers out for a 25 dollar trophy hunt ? Not talking down on your hunt tic I just wanted to know what else is included in the winnings beside the trophy and a mug

The pride of knowing you just out run some of the best pups and hunters around this part of the country its not about money or prizes to me I like the 25$ trophy hunts not trying to be a smart mouth just my opinion

I get it dewayne I was curious if theyre was a benefit cause or wat not with that many numbers out for a trophy hunt didnt make since to me at first

I saw a picture of the mugs yesterday an buddy they are not cheap made very nice. An as far as it being it being a trophy hunt I don't know how many of you know Kevin Rogers but when you walk in his camp it's nothing but plaques and trophies on every wall. More pride comes out of that then any money you can win in my opinion. But Dewayne said it best it's for bragging rights and knowing you just beat some of the best in the business.

Good Morning Mr Clayton,
I'm so glad you ask what all you get for placing in this hunt, we'll just for you Sir I will post it so maybe next you will like to come join us in a whole bunch of fun.

1st - 10th each class will get a Mug (wish I knew how to put pic on here )

1st -10th each class will get a trophy( 6in - 20in )

1st in each class will also receive a Crying Range blankets..

Also every hunt there will be provided with as much food & drinks as they would like during there whole time while visiting our facility, not to mention they will be embraced in some of the best fellowship & hound running music you every want to hear..

So you Mr Clayton is a little be more to it than the money an since you know at this I would like for you to give me a call @ 985-507-7403 so I can give you directions to the pen so that you can come over Saturday an enjoy what it's all about !!!!

Now with that being said I will be waiting on you phone call Sir ...

Thanks Tic

Holla!!!!

Pict of mugs on Crhafoxhunt.org on upcoming hunts

Its not about the money it's all fellowship and memories.you can always look on the wall our table are what at all yours trophies and say that was a good hunt you can't look back at the money because it's gone

Boy this has been a quiet one!!!! Where is the predictions???? Where is the no name post???

I got to work anyway!!!

I can't wait until Saturday to strap in on you gentlemen. The pups of TOC's can't get in the same race as these units of mine. I predict total domination in the young class. This wont be a repeat of the last time me and Running P met. I'm gona win this class by at least 100 points boys.

Haaaaoooooooo!! Go ahead with your bad self!!! You sound like somemore people I know that loves to crow!! HOLLA!!! Lol

Wow sounds like kelly got that wrapped up! Good luck Hoss.

Chad don't forget your ice chest!

Mighty Quite!

Bull,
They all trying to figure out how they gonna handle Blew by U .. Ole Travis makes them nervous because anybody that pulls for Alabama & saints is a little scary anyway !!!!!

I'd be nervous about Travis with that good holly pop hepher ,, got word she's havin shoulder issues that's a shame man. Do it big then Kelly ! Lol I can assure you they'll be several folks stoppin by to take a peek a boo on them results after that one !

Roll Tide !!!! Lol Who Dat !!!!!😬

Yeah Tic it's weird how whenever people put there Real name Nobody wants to talk smack!

And just to let yall know Travis's Birthday is Saturday to! Travis I'm not gonna tell nobody else.

HOLLA!!!!! Lol

Chad people has been puppy hunting for years , we have seen pups for years that have been run to old in puppy hunts , not saying yours is but people know a lot more about dogs than the short period of time you have been hunting , look forward to seeing you at a few all age hunts , good luck tommr !!!

Kyle why don't you come tomorrow and watch? You must be Scared! HOLLA!!!!! Lmao