​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy Hunt @ Millard Fox Pen

Will be holding a puppy hunt May 16th at the Millard Fox Pen in Mcneil, MS
for MAY & JULY pups. $50.00 entry paying back $30 a dog.. Will run 3 hours under CRHA rules.. Will also be awarding $50.00 for Best Mouth and lunch will be provided..Pen is full of game and running good..

Call Dennis Lamey for numbers 228-860-0576

Re: Puppy Hunt @ Millard Fox Pen

around 70 #'s out as of this morning.. will be posting a halftime score and hunters will be asked to participate in figuring scores which will be done like last time in the open for all to see..

Can't get ya on ya phone. Need three numbers for July pups please!!!!

btt

around 95 numbers out..

100 #'s out

hunt is full and we have started a waiting list.. if you will not be able to come, please call or post and turn your numbers in..thanks

Can you post an address to pen?

Need to turn our numbers in. Pups have kennel cough. Thanks.

thank you J&R..anyone else that is not gonna make it, please let me know so the folks on the waiting list can come..JoJo im told no address for the pen,,but the waste management business across the street has an address of 8800 US HWY 11, Mcneil Ms 39457..

Well its hunt week boys !! Hope everyone has em tuned up.. both classes are full and got hunters coming from LA,ARK,AL,& MS.. Cast will be at 6:30 sharp !!

PS: Running P kennel owner Chad Purvis has issued a statement saying he is accepting all challenges and is planning on adding some MS collars to his collection !!! Hes already yanked mine, so now all I can do is put hunts on and keep score .. HAOOOOOOOOOO..

Rosters and Line up: young class
Lee Backstrom
Clay Shiver
MudCreek Kennels
Flying High Kennels
Monkey-runnin P cuttin up
Rooter
Big Creek kennel
747 kennel
Runnin P cutting up -chad Purvis
Smokin S Tommie slade
Hi tech kennel-mark mason
Chad hession
Footie
Joel smith
Tyron
JOhn Paul

Old Class:
Shine simmons
runnin P &cutting up
John Paul
Ray Johnson
Jr Ladner
Chad Wascom-Wide Open kennels
INO JULy kennel
Jo jo wall-Glory Bound Kennels
Monkey-runnin P cutting up
Travis Prevost-Blew by U kennels
Mark Mason- Hi tech
Tommie Slade
Mr. AP Courtney-B-Town kennels
Andy Husley
JD Speed
Clayton Buse

I'm gonna have to turn my number in man. I'll still be offshore. Hope yall have a good one, sounds like a good line up.

Apologize if I misspelled anyone's name or kennel name . Also Rowdy Ray with runnin P & cuttin up is attending. Should be a great hunt. There is a 3 way in mid front of the pen where they cross a lot . Hardly anyone has practiced in this pen. Will have halftime scores

Hey bud try to use ur own name ! If I wanted to know where waltman is or what he's been doin I'd just call him!

HOLLA!!!!!

Holla!!!

Don't forget your ice chest!

I am hearing the July kennels from Alabama are coming to lay the law down and yank ms collars !!

Who the ones to beat

well it looks like I got another state that needs to know who running p is.. Alabama collars will be hangin on my dog kennel tomorrow night boys !!!!!!HOLLA !!!!!

THEM BOYS FROM SOUTH ALABAMA WILL WEAR THE COLLARS THEY GOT ON BACK TO ALABAM!!!!

Who took it home fellows