​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Money Hunt @ Jones Creek Fox Pen

I will be having an All Age Money Hunt July 25, 2015 @ the Jones Creek Fox Pen, in Ludowici Ga. I will start taking numbers June 15, 2015 at 12 noon. One single digit per kennel. Entry fee will be $100 per hound. I will pay back 60% with $1000 to the winner, with a 50 hound entry. Money will be paid back to top 5 hounds. Hunt will be a 5 hour speed and drive only. All scores will count. Hounds will be scratched if they quit. Lunch will be served. This hunt will be run fair and square. For numbers call 912-269-2780.
God Bless
Bobby

Re: Money Hunt @ Jones Creek Fox Pen

btt

BTT

BTT

So here we are again, getting ever so close to this years event.so who's it gonna be this year taking home the money ? Will it be a quiet contender that's shocks everyone or will it be one of the local superpowers?

btt

I would be willing to bet that Paris will pull it out again. She won it last year standing in the roads nursing puppies!

Hey news reporter u need to get ure facts straight,Joey keel won last year.ure report is as slow as ur dogs. Lol!! So folks stick with ure down home backwoods good ol local Ludowici news,a source u can trust!!

Heard a couple of young hounds have been doing a fine job of staying in the front from a kennel nearby thats might shock everyone! But thats only hear say... We will see

We all know who the powerhouses are gonna be that contend every year... But who are the guys with a chance to shock everyone? Will there be a black horse winner? This will be a great test as always. Can't wait.

What about the gyp that won the ogeechee this year?

Well we don't know about black horses or past champions,but our latest reports state that the local power ain't hitting on much this year.So who's it gonna be?? Might have to be out of state power that counts up that $$$$$$

I guess if you live in ludowici you better have a short memory! I think you might look toward the horizon and see smoke headed to jones creek in late July.

All this talk how many numbers are out and what's the line up gonna be

So who's goin? How many numbers out mr bobby?

Right now I have given out 54 numbers. Still got lots of 2 digits left.
God Bless
Bobby

Who got the heat to win

What about ole Tubby and Wes!? Heard they may hAve a fast dog or two, lol to hear them argue over who has the fastest dog is like watching an episode of JERRY SPRINGER!!

Btt

Still got time to get some numbers. Game is running good.
God Bless
Bobby

So who's it gonna be?? Heard the gates almost need new hinges at jones creek.whos gonna get that money

I have decided to sweeten the pot a little. I will be giving nice caps to the top 10 hounds. Also i will be giving away dog feed to 6th through 10th places. 1st through 5th will receive cash and a cap. Thanks to all who support this hunt. Also lunch will be served. If you have numbers and are not going to make it, please give me a call and turn them back in.
God Bless
Bobby

Btt

$1000 to the winner if we have 50. Cash to top 5, 1000lbs Showtime to 6-10 place. Nice caps to top 10 hounds.
God Bless
Bobby

So what's the line up whos gonna leave jones creek with the money

MR.BOBBY,NOT GONNA MAKE IT THIS YEAR.LETTING YOU KNOW.THANKS