​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benefit for Chad Murphys Family Conecuh River Kennels

Just talked to Chad his stepdaughter passed this morning... This family really needs everyones prayers right now she leaves behind 2 small kids. If anybody wants to help me with a hunt or a fundraiser to assist this family during this time just let me know I am offshore but you can email me at kidds_07@bellsouth.net or call and leave me a message 334-818-1187. any ideas for donations for a auction or anything else are welcome and will be needed Thanks Ryan

Just posted this morning have not set up a date or location for benefit hunt or fundraiser already got people stepping up and wanting to help this family out. Just got a message from my friend Kyle Ladner and Strictly Mafia with a donation. Thanks Kyle

Re: Benefit for Chad Murphys Family Conecuh River Kennels

ryan count springhill in

Ryan. Count us in also.

Thanks Bobby and JW I had done put both yall down without talking to you. You can always count on true FRIENDS and FAMILY in times of need

We decided the ledbetter hunt will now be headquartered at Carolina Fox pen and all proceeds will go to Chad Murphy and family.

Ryan or anyone that knows anything that can be done to help let me know our thoughts go out to the family .

Myself and Sky Scott will be working on getting donation to raffle off at the hunt, anyone wanting to help contact us or leave a message with Ryan

Christy Freeman 8503650512
9015 Abb Pitman Rd
Milton Fl 32570

Sky Scott 8502721983
Or
Ryan 3348181187

Sky, I sent a check to you from Christian Foxhunters Assoc. let me know plz when you receive it thx.