​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
South Ga Field Trial

The South Ga is just around the corner start getting your numbers next Monday nite. UNITED FOX PEN IS ROCKING. The South Ga is set for running, confirmed judges, piles of dog food and cash for performance and lots of great Hunters. Paul West Br I an Morrow please show Donnie V the way out of Jena and across the MS river lol. Hogman Ronnie and Cliff will follow Turkey RuN and Victoria who along with Bobby Smith doubled down in th Aa at the Ogeechee. John Hoehner left vowing to come down. It seems the competition will be tough. Come get the cash and feed if you think you caN

Come on tell us who else is coming

Re: South Ga Field Trial

I forgot Bub and Darvin said they held there power for south ga I know that's got lots of you shaking.

I don't want to follow him any where after my spanking !!!

Dang f.a.o.s is still alive I thought they had started competing in bbq cook offs or something I hadn't heard their name called out in so long at a hunt

Numbers started tonite at 600 lots of numbers given out gonna be a good one. People calling for over N hour before getting through

See you there my friend you know who you are. No excuses. At the corner of birdflanders and fox road on May 27. Uou Know Who You Are Don't Make Me Do IT

414 numbers given out tonite

TELL JOSE I AM COMING

Between Red Dot and Bub, they got some nice hounds ready for this coming weekend! Saw 40 of the nicest dogs around run Monday night, and 5 of the weakest around! Excited to see the show this coming week! And Dot, do something with that trash can!!!

I am excited to get to South Ga and see some good friends and some outstanding hounds. Joseph has the Ole mam got that rule book memorized? Yal got dome nice hounds with good mouths. Ole bub looked weak in the eye and too the eye. He needs to lose wait if Mr Way is gonna tote him AGAIN. I though Ray Boatright looked strong

Remember I stayed up and looked No sneaking up on us dog boys

Dot, we going because Bub said you were buying breakfast? Hope everyone has a safe trip to swainsboro Georgia, and as Marvin said, hope they got some fishing corks!

I thought Marvin came just to play corn hole

Any stud dogs coming to the south ga?

Vaupels FedEx be there and McCoy's Bud will be there if need be
John Dodson 2298057465

What is mccoys bud? What's the stud fee on him?

Can bring CH Golden's Scooter to if you would like. He's out of Boone's Pacman/Fraizer's Lil Bit.

Text me a number I send you pic and pedigree

We are bringing Ch Lakehills Hillbilly and Ch Lakehills Millionaire. If interested cal Paul 318-447-9039. We are on the way now!

What's happening? Who's doing what?