​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hammerin down stinger

Was he a track running hound or did you see him in the road a lot and what kind of speed did he have thanks in advance

Re: Hammerin down stinger

I can't speak for him, but can for his mother. His mother could absolutely fly unlike any other walker foxhound I've ever seen. She could run a piece of game with authority, very rarely made a lose, but had the ability to hunt it when she needed to. The way she put out would have you in awe, and how she stayed together without injury is a mystery. If she wasn't in a race, she knew how to make arrangements to get there. She was small, but was very well put together. Knowing nothing about him, I wouldn't be scared of breeding to him simply for the slight chance of getting a possible freak like his mother. Just my opinion. In the Chase, she is registered as Spires' Peggy, in The Horn you will see her registered as Hammerin' Down Jitter Bug.

Sky

Re: Hammerin down stinger

I THINK I SAW STINGER RUN WHEN HE WAS A PUPPY ,WHEN DAVID RICHBURG HAD HIM , HE WAS FAST .THE FASTEST TWO WALKERDOGS I HAVE EVER SEEN WAS HAMMERDOWN ACE AND NEWTONS MACK. MACK WAS OFF OF HAMMERDOWN ACE AND SPIRES JITTERBUG -PEGGY. RONNIE NEWTON 334-210-1319.