​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hippy's John at Stud

Hippy's John is now at stud. He is off Yopon Rocket II & Landner's L'l Girl. Return Privilege. No puppy proposition. Stud Fee $200.00 Call Ray Shows ( Hippy ) @ 601-964-0205. Here are some results of some of his pups
3 hr puppy hunt at Claude Hintons 2014:1st, 2nd,3rd,4th,6th & 9th
3 hr puppy hunt at Joe Meadows 2014: 2nd,4th & 6th
3 hr puppy hunt at Joe Meadows 2015: 6th
3 hr puppy hunt at Joe Meadows 2015: 1st
3 hr puppy hunt at Runnelstown 2015: 1st,4th,5th,6th & 9th
5 hr 2 day derby at Deep South (MHDA) 2015: 4th & 8th

Re: Hippy's John at Stud

That's saying a lot when that's where the pups were raised and the hunt was put on for them. And 20 pups if that in the hunts lol. The picayune hunt is legitimate but all that other is garbage. Give the traveling results and then we'll consider. 200$ haha

How many of those placing where the same pups? Thanks I'd like more info if them is all diff litters. Thanks. BR.

The 2014 3hrs and the derby is same litter. The other hunts is 2 different litters. Has not no hunts been set up for any pups. The hunt at Runnelstown was a May pup hunt and the John pups are June pups

42 pups @ Runnelstown Hunt

Thanks Scott. I'll be in touch this summer. BR.

Steve how long did u have this pup before the hunt? Did u buy it from pen owner week before hunt?

Call me Mr.Answer this and I will set you straight on your facts. 6014082747

If all u have to do is talk **** and down somebody stay off the post

"Answer this" if you didn't watch that Saturday and realize that dog was putting it on everything else in there then you are blind. You sound like somebody that's had there feelings hurt by him a time or two.

Like Logan Lee. Said didn't take much to realize what was doing it at hunt. Dog beat me week before at Sandy Hills. He good pup that can run his game so can his Litter mates. So regardless who owns him are his litter mates they can run.

Scott glad to see you studding him out. He's been throwing some real nice units. The 2014 hunt at claudes I didn't know who those pups belong to, much less what they were out of, and I know for a fact none of the judges even knew you. Those results were true, and those pups are nice. Good luck bud.