​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LA Open 5 Hour One Day

LA Open 5 Hour One Day Derby and All Age Hunt to be held on June 26th and 27th 2015 at Joe's Branch in Enon, LA. Entry fee will be $60 per dog. We will pay back one place for every 10 dogs entered in each class. Bench Show will be held on June 26th at 8:00 p.m. Hunt will be ran under CRHA. We will start giving numbers out on May 1st. Contact Hunter Joiner @ 985-969-1474.

Re: LA Open 5 Hour One Day

What is payback?

Pen fee 20
La open 10
Pay back 30

I would suspect like every hunt put on for a major three day hunts, like it has been for the last 20 years that I been field trialling half of the money after expenses goes to the hunters!! Just my guess!! Before people just loved to go to hunts and enjoy fellowship it's ashame money is the big factor now a days!! If yall can't see ,it's ruining our sport just saying!! Good luck to the La open hope yall have a great hunt!!!!God bless and happy Hunting/running

People are traveling to support the pens & they take half the money which is fine & I understand.then hunters pay the expenses out of there 50%.That I dont understand.

Thanks Hunter for having it under the CRHA we will be there and donate 10 sacks of feed always like the la open so let's keep it going strong so it will have another big pay back this year.

Thanks Harold and the pay back is 30 a dog no expenses is coming out of that.

Also due to all the people that is calling about hunt we going to go ahead and open the books thanks for all the support.

Spanky, in the past, the hunts that your talking about were $25 hunts, not 50 & 60. I like going to several hunts, so being lucky and placing in the money allows me to go to more hunts. I don't have a problem with pen owners charging a reasonable pen fee and paying the remainder back to the hunters. If you will notice most of the hunts held to the north and west of us pay back 70% or more and pay one spot per five dogs. Expenses should be pen fee, if the pen owners want to cook breakfast or lunch, so be it, as for as the others (except judges) pay your own way. It cost a lot to raise and train dogs, and travel to these hunts, anybody that does this with any success knows, it's not about the money, because you don't come out. Fund raisers are just that, cook a jambalaya , sell the lunches, whatever, but you don't have to pass all the cost along to the hunters. Just my opinion. Sorry Hunter bout posting this on your hunt site, I wish you success, but comments sometimes get under my skin.

Btt

The expenses I was talking about was the pen fee sorry for the mis understanding!!

guys, the 20 dollars pen fees is not out of line. it cost to feed the game, it cost to lose game, it cost to purchase game, and it cost to rent the land each year. that is just some of the cost to the pen owners. to run a pen is a costly operation. I am just glad we have some to run in each week.

Btt

We had 3 days of solid running at the Southeast, the Masters did work on the game, but the pen is back right. I hope to see ya'll there!!

When is the pen open for anybody to run or do I need to call ?

Monday and Wednesdy morning cast at 5:00 am . Thursday , Friday and Saturday nights cast at 9:00 pm. Any questions you can call me 601 303 0237.

I like to get a couple numbers 55,86,121,122,185,186 any 3

We have right at 160 numbers out as of now if you have numbers out and can't make it please let me know thanks.

I need 4 derby thanks

Thanks big g

Btt

Have right at 200 numbers out as of now if you cannot make it please turn your numbers in have a waiting list for 2 digit numbers thanks in advance. Just a reminder bench show will be at 8:00 on Friday the 26, and roll call at 5:00 am on the 27 will cast soon as judges can see thanks.

Btt

Who's gonn have the heat at this one.? What's the lineup looking like???

Derby-
Drew Taylor
Greg King
Big Creek
Chad Thibodeaux
Roy Magee
Hunter & Peyton
Short Bus
Top Notch
Running P
Edward Warren
Parker & Davis
John Wilkerson
Damon Thomas
Dallas Dunaway
Austin Stewart
Part Time Kennel
Bud Teel
Lurch
Dean McDowell
Jackie Summerall
Talbert Crowe
Ronnie Bridges
John Beckwith
Ms Mafia
Lee Sidden
Big G
Jordan Howze
Dickie Smith
Fast & Loud Kennels
Danny McCallum
Stanley Magee

This is the derby line up!

All Age-

Hunter & Peyton
Bobby McSwain
Short Bus
Part Time
Drew Taylor
Treylar
Tommy Cutrer
Ms Mafia
Top Notch
Chad Thibodeaux
Fast & Loud
Charlie Bailey
Stanley Magee
Jackie Summerall
Dallas Dunaway
Warrior Creek
Bud Teel
Turd Hill
Darrell Varnado
Chad Ladner
Greg King
Lee Sidden
Jordan Howze
Big Creek
Frosty
Run a Buck Kennel

All age line up!

HOLLA BACK!!

SHUT UP IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW STUPID YOU SOUND

Lmao I love it!!

Found a acorn an placed a dog now he thinks he won the world someone post results so STUPID will shut up.

Hey nut stop hiding behind a fake name! I know who you are!! Lol you the same one that was saying I was back dating pups!! Lol but hey can't back date a All Age dog BOY!!!! So what you gotta say about that you babbling Nut!!!

Chad Purvis ~ Running P Kennels
Hey nut stop hiding behind a fake name! I know who you are!! Lol you the same one that was saying I was back dating pups!! Lol but hey can't back date a All Age dog BOY!!!! So what you gotta say about that you babbling Nut!!![/quote

CANT BACKDATE AN ALL AGE DOG
LET LET LET LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I GOTS TO SAY BOUT THAT.IF I CLAIM A 3 YR OLD DOG IS 2 WOULD THAT WOULD BE BACKDATING

Lmao who is claiming what? I love it when you get mad but it is what it is and the question is what r you going to do about it??? Hahaha HOLLA BACK!!

First off thanks so much to everyone who came out and support the hunt this weekend! We got things kicked off with a great bench show Friday night and then some awesome running Saturday. A big thank you to all the judges too! Be sure and check out all the pics on the CRHA website from this weekend. We had a great time!!!

Derby Results
1st - #69 Star - M&W Rusty x Top Notch Thorn - Chuck Sessions and Larimie Kinchen - Best Mouth and Classiest Hound
2nd - #52 Crowe's Smoke - Talbert Crowe
3rd - #13 P&D's Captain - Lakehills Chili x Fraiser Bro. Ruth - Parker & Davis Kennels - Combo Winner
4th - #21 Gus - M&W's Eli x Top Notch Thorn - Chuck Sessions and Larimie Kinchen
5th - #2 Big Creek Stub - Obama x Anna - P-Town Kennels
6th - #90 Bell - Desotos Rocksolid x Shaws Little Ms Colby - Bog Hole Kennels
7th - #3 P&D's Zip - Lakehills Chili x Fraiser Bro. Ruth - Parker and Davis Kennels
8th - #91 Rose - BW Shine x Top Notch Yellow Rose - Austin Swart
9th - #0 Taylor's Princess - Big Creek James x Top Notch Holly - Creek Bottum Kennels
10th - #51 Grace - Shaws BT x Shaws Blu - Bog Hole Kennels

All Age Results
1st - #177 Red Gal - Top Notch CJ x TOC Bauldy - Part Time Kennels
2nd - #411 Running P's Peppy - Wascom's Obama x Spier's Gypsy - Running P & Cutting Up Kennels - Classiest Hound
3rd - #191 T&C's Luke - Wood's Luke x T&C Windy - T&C Kennels
4th - #111 B&J's Magic Mike - Short Bus Kennels - Best Mouth
5th - #179 Trawicks Be Mobile - Lakehills Jaybird x Payless Dottie - Treylar Kennels
6th - #611 P&D's Skid Row - Clear Cut Kid Rock x Fraiser Bro. Ruth - Parker & Davis Kennels - Combo Winner
7th - #134 Magee's Rebel - Miller's Rebel x ??? - Stanley Magee
8th - #711 Bob -CD Guinea x Sadie - Spooke & Frosty
9th - #117 Top Notch Yogi - Big Creek James x Top Notch Holly - Top Notch Kennels
10th - #178 Little Sea Cruise - Delozer's Blade x Hoss's Tiger - Screaming Indian Kennels

Please make any corrections or fill in any missing information!

Congrats to all the winners and thanks again to everyone that came out!

2nd derby is crowe s smoke sire big creek sam dam John b's happy face

7th place in All Age should be hound # 711 Bob- Sire -CB Guinea - Dam - Sadie

Congratulations to Mr. Chuck and Laramie with the win in the Derby, those dogs have proven their self once again. Part Time its about time for ya'll to go to work! I'm sure somewhere there's a boilermaker job open. Congratulations on wining the All Age with a nice hound. Congratulations to all that placed.