- 40 Dog Limit
- 3 # per Kennel

- SPEED & DRIVE ONLY
- NO SCRATCHES
- FURNISHED SCORETAKERS WILL BE STATIONED PRIOR TO CAST
- SCORES WILL BE PICKED UP EVERY HOUR BY 4-WHEELER
- SCORES WILL BE FIGURED AND POSTED HOURLY
- SINGLE, PAIR & HOURLY CALCUTTAS IMMEDIATELY AFTER CAST

*Bart is not having derby hunt this spring...

563-219-5835

Re: Memorial Weekend Derby - Aurora, MO

Going to be a good one. Who's coming?

Who all is coming Kayla?

Dogs from 6 states are coming!! Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Illinois, Louisiana, & Iowa

Sounds like a good one! Kelly's pen is a fast and furious pen, and he serves some awesome eats! Will be thinking of you all,as we enjoy our Daughter who is coming from San Diego.

Cast time will be 6 am

I hear the winner will come from north of I 70

I don't see Kansas on the list of states representing this hunt. Just like always forgotten about before the hunt and remembered after the hunt.

You are rite smoking Joe ! Kansas is always remembered after a hunt! Not always fir winning though. The winning will be from south of the Missouri Line!!! You can take that to the bank! Hope Toby ether takes the collars off his dogs or at least tighten's them up before cast. Cause these Pine Thicket Dogs are gonna jerk them off. That is if he can show up before cast this time. .

I have no idea where the winner will come from but I do know where it won't come from.. I'm coming to donate to Toby or whoever wins. Mine have never been off the dairy farm. I'm just looking forward to seeing folks and having an enjoyable morning. Hope the rain holds off although I'd probably have a better chance if it pours. Mine are used to running in tall wet fescue. Looking forward to seeing some good hounds and good folks. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Southern comfort I think you have soaked your self in your own suds for to long. Olè Coach said it I hope the rains hold off for the event so I have more time to jack with everyone that's what it's about having a good time. I will probably just stay up all night so I make cast on time this time and don't have to play catch up!

I'm coming to show y'all these high powered class acts !!!! I will win this hunt I have a stud dog !!!!

If I were a betting man, I would bet on the Arkansas dogs.

I don't know who used my name I'm coming to the hunt for sure with a nice dog
I just wish who ever used my name would stop
Thanks Bennie

Rain rain and more rain. I can't thank the judges enough. Billy Sivils, John renkoski, Kenny southern, Donny patty, Darin Peterson, jan wright, Brian twink, Larry Thompson, and joe cantwell. Again Thank you! Papa joe bishop kept the kenneled dogs quite and steph grilled some franks. Kayla tebbe took the numbres and answered all the calls, I thank her for that! Hoped everyone enjoyed!

Top 10??????

any results

Kelly is right the judges had it rough! I dont know an offical total but it had to rain 2+ inches from time of cast to catch. Thank you Kelly for allowing us to have the hunt. The pen was in as good of shape as ever and coyotes were ready to run! Ended up with 39 dogs. Results as follows:
1st - 950 points - #11- Tebbe July's
2nd - 850 points - #0 - Tebbe July's
3rd - 845 points - #66 - Mike Small
4th - 785 points - #59 - Jim Lowery
5th - 695 points - #19 - Goss & Cox
6th - 685 points - #44 - Mike Small
7th - 655 points - #85 - Richard Day
8th - 635 points - #10 - Mike Small
9th - 630 points - #49 - Willy Stephens
10th - 605 points - #18 - BJ Gray
- 605 points - #91 - Goss & Cox

Hunters feel free to put breedings. Thank you everyone for coming. Sorry the weather didn't cooperate!