​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jimmie Mc Coy

Jimmie Mc Coy since you dont like the payout of the Louisiana Open Day lets me and you do a side pot. You are aparently in this for the money so I am going to make it worth your while. Let's me and you and do a $200 calcuta per dog only expense is crying towels. Short Bus Kennels

Re: Jimmie Mc Coy

Judd Short
I asked a simple question and got a comment back from Spanky, saying I was running dogs for the money and how I wasn't in it for the sportsmanship or fellowship. Just to clear this up, I really don't know either one of you, nor do y'all know me. I have owned dogs most of my life, the dogs the I run, I raised from pups, I don't buy field trial dogs and never have, I have always considered myself a sportsman and tried to treat people fair and honest. I admit Spanky's comment ruffled my feathers and I apologized to Hunter for posting on his hunt. Hunters are welcome to go to any hunt they so desire. What I stated, is honestly the way I feel, I think hunters more than pay there own way, whether it's 3 hour, 4, 5, two days or three days. I think if either of you ask anyone that really knows me, they will tell you that, what I've said of myself is true. Therefore, that brings us to you calling me out, Judd I only have a few rules that I live my life by, one happens to be that I will not be talked down to, especially by someone that doesn't know sheep **** from cotton seed about what he's talking about. As far as your challenge, we don't need to put up $200, I'll be more than happy to, kick your ass for free.

Now, on to the hunt, as in any contest, there needs to be a few rules, first, I think only dogs registered in your name or mine should be allowed, we run in a neutral pen, open or thick your choice, we each enter 4 dogs and score as a pack hunt. As far as the entry fee, you decide and I'll try and borrow whatever I need!

Mr. Jimmie,
I never bash a hunt on here. I never bash a dog. There are hunts that i will not go to because they dont fit me. I never get on Masterfox and post negative comments about the hunt because i know im not going. Maybe you should try that!!
If the 10$ per dog the Louisiana Open is benefiting off this hunt is gona put you in a financial bind then like all true hunters do i will donate you the money.
As for the pack hunt, the bet was for enon if you dont want to hunt there why did you post negative comments about the 1 day if your dogs cant run in that pen, if your not coming to the hunt you need to mind you own buisiness.

One last thing Mr. Jimmie. When is the last time you helped organize a hunt?
SHORT BUS KENNEL
985 351-5000

Mr.Jimmy What did I say that ruffled your feathers ! You asked what the payout would be ?? I offered what I thought it would be wasn't trying to be a smart azz!! What part of my comment bothered you because it was not aimed at you it was merely stating something I believe to be right!! I apologize if something I said bothered you!! God bless and happy hunting/running!!

Mr. Jimmy you took what I said out of contex what you posted above was not what I said nor meant!! None of that was aimed at you!! You took what I typed wrong just saying!!

Judd, I have not said one negative thing about Enon, although I'm sure you would want to run in your home pen, let's not continue posting and call me @ 225-305-0358, as far as your loan, just because you claim to be a true houndsman, does not mean you are, tell me Mr. Judd Short, how long have you been raising, training or even buying dogs. And as for me buying dogs, I raise my dogs, whether I buy them from Butler, Paul are whoever as puppies, but for the record, I've bred the majority of them myself. I would think your just mis-informed or too stupid to realize your little click is not always right about everything. This will be my last post on this subject, but I truly understand where you got your kennel name from, it suits you well.