​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
National Jr Field Trial and Bench Show - June 4-6, Buckville AR

ANNOUNCING THE 52nd ANNUAL NATIONAL JUNIOR FOX HUNTERS FIELD TRIAL AND BENCH SHOW

June 4-6, 2015
Camp Story
Buckville, Arkansas

Directions: from Hot Springs, AR, go north on Hwy 7 approximately 15 miles. Turn left (west) on Hwy 298 and go about 15 miles. Turn Left on Buckville Road and follow the signs to Camp Story Christian Camp.

Entry Fee $10.00 per dog, Membership fee: $5.00, Puppy show $3.00 per dog, Camper spots and cabin rentals may be reserved through Runt Kidd (870-826-6048) starting May 1st.

Age Limit: Birth to 18 years (2015 graduating high school senior)

Hunt Chairman: Steve Speers assisted by Johnny Bratton
Judges will be invited by invitation only

TO RESERVE NUMBERS: Melissa Bass/Maddie Bass (501-889-5118)
(Book opens May 1st at 6pm)

JUNIOR OFFICERS:
President: Cody Harris
Vice-presidents: Mud Hole Kennels, Preston Kyser, Ethan Kuntz, Daxton Robertson
Secretaries: Maddie Bass, Wintney Powell, Faith Bratton, Skylar Blair, Lexie Gilbert, Brooklyn Lancaster, Adrianna Stone, Kristina Manning, Ashton Kyser, Katelyn Cassey, Ashton Lancaster

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Thursday 1:00 – 8:00pm:
Registration of hounds

Thursday Evening:
Children’s Handling Bench Show
Puppy Show

Friday Evening
Auction
Wolf Howling
Horn Blowing (Goat and cow horns only)
Running Dog Bench Show (dogs must be eligible to cast Saturday morning)

Saturday AM - TBD
Terrapin race – Terrapins ONLY - bring your terrapins (will be held at the campground)

There will be a kitchen at the campground.

Swimming and water sports will be at hunters’ own risk. The association will not be liable for accidents or injuries.

No alcohol or drugs allowed. All violators will be asked to leave.
Hunt not responsible for accidents.

Re: National Jr Field Trial and Bench Show - June 4-6, Buckville AR

who is the main players this year?

Mudhole kennel kids and fat boy kennels kids will roll this year. Good luck to all the younguns Funtimes

Water may be high. Could be dangerous for kids and dogs. May want reschedule.

Sounds like someone's scared!! ha

who won it the last 2 years??? That's right skinny and little EEEE! I have been getting calls wondering who was going to be the main players this year.... Well here it is, my picks will be SKINNS and those fat boys who cover 2 states. That's my picks. I'm sure all the kids will have a good time and is grown ups will pretend to have a little fun alongside. Can't wait to see everyone. If you don't have them ready by now we're too late. See Ya there

Hi water will keep running in bounds. Sounds like fun.

Rowton kids and run ragged kids

Is good to know we will be in the presents of the Legends "The Skinnns".

Boys I can tell y'all that 20 of the 40 holes will come back to Howard County Arkansas!!

That's a pretty tall order. We can't wait to get the fun started see everyone Tuesday.

Jimmy--these boys on here have lost their minds--my prediction is a bunch of happy kids in swimsuits carrying trophies around. The boys and I can't wait. Howard county-fat boy-homegrown-Lancaster -mcearl-Bratton are my picks but everybody is a winner at this one. Hope everybody gets to make it. See y'all Thursday.

MUdHole kennEl will have them ready!!!!

I just love it when some punk uses our name. It may come back to Howard County, just because homegrown kennels , Skinns and little E live here too. Just not in Howard County Kennel. Ha

All the Howard County Heros will be there Skinnns , Howard County, HomeGrowin, Fat boy can't wait to watch them work their majic

Can't wait to c all the happy kids it going be a blast

BRENT CARVER TOLD ME THAT HE WAS GOING TO BE HARD TO BEAT. HE SAID HE'S BEEN RUNNING ABOUT ONCE A MONTH. WATCH OUT BOYS THEY GOING TO BE READY!!!

I HEAR someone is gonna get an ear full!!!

Ouch!!!!thats goin to hurt !!!!!! Lol

I thought this hunt was about the KIDS!!!

Anybody want to predict what kiddo is going to have the most fun?! It will be nice to have all the kiddos back together having a blast & to see how much they have all grown! As I look forward to this hunt each year I can't help but to stop & think dang how fast my "babies" are growing up! Thanks to everybody who works hard to keep this hunt going each year! Most look forward to money hunts or think oh just a trophy hunt, but to us dog hunting momma's (I can promise I'm not the only one!) to us this hunt is so much more! We all probably look forward to this hunt the most! Nothing more fun than family & friends together running dogs knowing kids are safe to play & all the memories to be made each year :) Daddies, uncles, etc. SteveO included please remember what this hunt is all about & lets all do our best to get more kiddos addicted to this sport we all love so much! When my kiddos get older I can't wait to bring friends with them & send them home wanting hunting dogs lol!

Everybody be safe traveling to/from! We will see y'all Thursday (it can't get here fast enough!) Harlee is driving us crazy asking about the kids & puppy show lol!

poor skinny and Howard county didn't win this one!

skinny placed 3 or 4 in this hunt and we placed 3, with the highest being 2nd the derby. Why don't you post ur real name if something is troubling you. This hunt is all about the kids, so don't start mess on a jr national hunt. This was a good hunt with over 450 dogs entered. Lots of well derservant hard working kids involved. Congrats to all the winners,

Well said Jon Eric y'all kids were a treat to be around. Admire all the parents for working so hard with the kids. Even ole skinny (good to have met ya buddy) Funtime.

Please keep several kiddos in mind that are sick from bacteria infections, etc. after a fun weekend at the lake running dogs at JR Nats!

Especially please keep the precious little Miss Izy Thompson (daughter of Jimmy & Vanessa) in your thoughts & prayers! Her local ER med flighted her on to AR Children's Hospital tonight! She has landed safely & is in great hands there, but please once again if we all can pull together & keep this precious kiddo, her family & the medical professionals in your thoughts & prayers it would be greatly appreciated!!!

i jus wantied to say I'm so pwoed of my keeenel. We pwaced one 20th!! But we gained the noles and we cwaim den. We spent 600$ on entwie fees but we do betta at next hunt!Go runnin waggid! We gotta gud dawg!

The kids did s great job at this hunt. Its all about kids, so let's give praise to them. The adults can talk trash at there hunts. Congratulations to all that won and the ones that came and fun time. 450 dogs and 126 kids. New friends and old friends good time for all.

Well said mr Danny if you have the nerve to call someone out or make fun or just pick at someone have the gall to put your name that way when they bust your rear the next time they can come find you and shake your hand because your probably not the kind a man to shake his hand.

As a Grandparent I would like to thank Skinny for letting my Grandson borrow a Dog to show in his age group(0-6 Yoa)and a very special "THANK YOU" to "Lil Skinny" (Ethan) for helping my Grandson and showing him the correct way to "work" the Hound and not putting him down for not knowing how since he is a "City Kid". Talk about TRUE SPORTSMANSHIP,the Grandson won his age group and nearly floated all the way back to Branson,Mo!! My Father in Law(Bro.Jimmie Scott)began taking my Wife(Lisa)when this hunt began,we took our kids(Colt and Cheyenna)when they were growing up. My Son Colt takes his daughters(Ellie and Emma)and we were able to "borrow" the Grandson so he could attend also,as the Daughter lives out of State. Again,"Thank You" Skinny and Ethan,one grateful Grandpa to one Dad and Son!!

Wher are the results posted at? Please and thank you