​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christian Foxhunters Fieldtrial July 10th and 11th

Darlington Fox Pen won the bid, thanks to Harold Sharkey for being so generous. The hunt will be 5hrs on the 11th, benchshow, singing, auction and entrys on 10th. Number book opens June 1st, call Jourdan Greene or txt him at 601 508-8931. We will need donated items for auction please, Mr. Sharkey has already donated 10 showtime to top ten. Be 5 dollar membership fee, and 25.00 entry fee.

Re: Christian Foxhunters Fieldtrial July 10th and 11th

Have had a lot of calls for numbers but I will not be giving out any numbers until June 1st. No numbers will given out on the computer. Thanks and God Bless!!!

Btt

What's the age group

Its an open hunt any age.

We have had a lot of calls for numbers but we will not be giving any out till June 1st. Starting at about 8 am. Be better to text me during the day up till 6 pm after that you can call. The reason for that is I will be at work and will not be able to talk on phone all day. No numbers will be givin out on computer. Thanks an God Bless!!

Books open at 8 am in the morning. I will be at work so if I do not respond to your text or call please be patient. I will respond to text during the day and return calls after 6 pm. Please no calls after 9pm. Thanks and God Bless!!

Give out about 120 numbers today. Looks like a good hunt in the making. Need some free stud fees and maybe some pups to be auctioned off and any other items. So far it's feed and plagues for top ten. Looking to get a lot more prizes before the hunt.

Thanks to Big Creek Kennel for the free breeding on either Sam or Cash the winner of the bid will get to chose which one he wants. Also Black Gold feed is on board with feed for bench show. Many more prizes are to come. Thanks God bless!!

Looking for someone to donate Garmin or make us a deal on one to purchase, to give away. Also Tracking Collars, Gun, Dog box, Antenna,and Pups. We will buy a full page ad after the hunt to show off our sponsors, plus pictures and results in the hunters horn.

Thanks for all the calls. I am very busy with 2 of my boys playing all stars. Please leave a message and I will get back with ASAP. We will be having a kids bench show and Mr. Clyde Shivers with C&S Collars will be there set up with there supply trailer. Thanks and God Bless!!

Thanks to Mr. Paul West for donating a free breeding to Ch. Lakehills Millionaire.

Will donate a 10 dog free running Darlington Fox pen and 10 dog running in puppy pen and CRHA will donate $100 gift card to Bass Pro hope it's a good turn out. If your coming to the hunt you can pay $3 a dog up until the hunt just put down Christian hunt on the book when you sign it.

Running Times
Thurs,Friday and Sat cast time 5 am
Sat 10 pm
Thanks

Thanks Mr. Harrell for your donations. Also thanks to Mr. Bennie Kirk for a free breeding to Class Act. We need some big donations for prizes and for the auction. There will be Preaching and Singing on the 10th. We are looking for the Lord to do a great work this year in someone's life. Plan to bring your family out for a great time. God Bless!

That's Mr. Bennie and Mr. Tic on the free breeding on Class Act.

As of this morning I have a total of 155 numbers out. Caps came in yesterday so they will be there for sale. Mr. Joe Suntan has donated a pair of Paterson bred July pups to be actioned off. Quick track has donated some collars and some gift certificates. Plenty more prizes to come.

Could someone post the nearest address to the pen.

Johnny Bratton
Looking for someone to donate Garmin or make us a deal on one to purchase, to give away. Also Tracking Collars, Gun, Dog box, Antenna,and Pups. We will buy a full page ad after the hunt to show off our sponsors, plus pictures and results in the hunters horn.

We are in need of some local vendors to step up and donate some good prizes. We all live to far to haul feed an dog boxes. So if anyone would like to give a dog box or make us a good deal on Garmin please contact us. This hunt is for a real good cause and any help would be great. Thanks and God Bless!!

Moose Jowers and Randy McGovern from Showtime Feeds, are giving feed as well, trying to get it deliver close, so we can get it picked up.

Mr greene i will donate a breeding to CH Lewis,Buzz.Hope yall have a good hunt.

8388 Hwy 448
Greensburg, La

Will get you pretty close.

I will Donate a Free breeding to Prevosts Ammo 🙏 !!

Thanks Mr. Travis and to Mr. James for the free breeding's on there stud dogs.

List of vendors that have donated so far.
Quick Track
Johnson
Showtime
Black Gold
Mr. Harrell 10 dogs free running in his puppy pen.

List of Stud dog breeding's and pup's
Turd Hill Class Act
Lakehill's Millionaire
Ch. Lewis Buzz
Prevost Ammo
Either Big Creek Cash or Sam.
2 Patterson Breed July Pup's

Both of my boys teams have made it to the State Play offs this weekend so anyone wanting numbers please leave me a message and I will contact you ASAP..

Like to say thanks for everyone's help. Hunt looks like it is going to be great. But our main focus is to see a person saved or someone to get help that they need in there life. Thanks and God Bless!!

Anyone planning on coming from around Baton Rouge area close to hwy 12 just off 55? Had something donated and need it hauled to hunt. Please text me if you can. At ball field and can't hear real well today. Thanks.

Have a few waiting for some good numbers. If you are not going to make the hunt please let me know so I can reuse your numbers. Still have out about 150 numbers so far. Looks like it will be a great hunt.

First place prize will get an Astro 320. Thanks to Debbie Johnson and Johnson Telemetry. God Bless!!!

Thanks to Mr. Tic for donating 2 more free breedings to be auctiond off.
Turd Hill Scar
Turd Hill Split Nut.

What's the pen like? Is it thick or open or fast or slow? What type of hound usually does good heads up or track dog? Sorry so many questions just wanting weigh my odds. Thanks for any info.

Mr Eric the few times I been there seems like a good hard track running hound has a good chance to show it's self it's pretty thick but the hounds seem to move very well in there hope this helps

Thank you for your help.

To Mr. Jourdan we would like to donate a free breeding to Double H's Tommy Boy (Desoto's Red Seventy x Slade's Karma)and a free breeding to Double H's Ramblin' Man (Rea's Lick x DB's Hollyhawk).

Got garmin in yesterday like to thank johnson telemetry a co that supports hunters. 1st place field astro 320, combo Quick track tracking collar, we have feed Specialty, black gold, showtime for the field an bench, I also have cert for BIS

Who all has numbers Mr.Greene...does anyone know who is bringing the heat?

Don't post a line up they will start backing out it happens every time

Got 151 numbers out as of today! The only lineup I'm concerned about is the names of those that will give there heart and life to Jesus on Friday night!! Got lots of prizes and feed and stud fees. It's going to be a great hunt!! God Bless!! Thanks Mr. Dean for your stud fees to be auctioned.

One more question and I'm done. How easy is it to catch up dogs? Is roads good? Thank you again.

only able to get around pen with 4 wheeler

huh ok then thanks for your help mr hunter

eric post your phone number i will call you

We talked to the pen owners today there is roads and a pipeline in the pen. Should be able to get around fine. Its getting close me and my 2 sons are ready to head out for a good time. See everyone Friday night.

BTT

btt

Had some ask about motels close to pen. If anyone knows of any please post name and number for it thanks.

Hotels

We already had ours booked and the two hotels we were given were the Holiday Inn Express 985-487-0400 and the Comfort Inn (985-748-5550). We had already made our reservations but if someone will "google" hotels in Greensburg; 4 or 5 hotels come with good prices thru Orbit and Expedia - thought about changing mine for a better rate. I looked at the reviews and they look nice enough and clean.

Re: Hotels

It's about 25mins away but in amite la there is some hotels hope it helps

Thanks for yalls info. We will be taking enties Friday evening and Saturday morning up to 5am. Cast will be as close to 530 as we can get it. Thanks.

Preaching and singing will start at 7 pm. Bench shows and other activities will follow. Thanks.