​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benefit Hunt at Big Branch Fox Pen May 23

We will have a benefit hunt for Mrs Debbie Hagan (Harlan's Wife) She had a stroke a month ago, and is still in hospital in Shreveport and will have to spend at least another month in recovery maybe longer... This will be a 2 class puppy hunt..12 months old class, 10 months young class, will be giving dog food and other prizes away.. 30 dollar entry fee.. Run 3 hrs..Will have a calcutta for each class.. This will NOT be CRHA hunt... WIll have plenty to eat, and a auction.. Will start taking numbers on MAY 6th, I will not have phone service till then, I'm still in Mexico at work.. Call Brett for numbers at 337-378-8420.

WILL BE RUN UNDER CRHA RULES!!!

Re: Benefit Hunt at Big Branch Fox Pen May 23

Just talked with Brett and it will be run under CRHA rules. Sorry for the confusion.

The Book is open for the Hunt- Sorry for the confusion on first post.. THE HUNT WILL BE CRHA RULES....
Call Me for numbers @ 337-378-8420

BTT

The CRHA has donated 200 dollars part of this will go towards the cause and part of it wil go to first place in each class!! Got 58 numbers out now still a few days left to get your numbers come and enjoy a good time and some good running, game is in excellent shape should be wall to wall running!!