​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tally Ho $200 Money Hunt

Tally Ho $200 Money Hunt
Tally Ho will be having a $200 entry fee All Age Money hunt with a 75 dog limit. Hunt will be held June 20th. Cast at 6am run 4hrs.We will be paying back 85% to top 5.

1st 4500
2nd 3250
3rd 2500
4th 1500
5th 1000
Tot 12750

Pen is 365 acres located at 5912 Airport Rd Mnt.Croghan S.C
can view some pics on Facebook TallyHo Fox *****rve.

To reserve numbers or more info call Dustin 9104319307

Re: Tally Ho $200 Money Hunt

How fast is the pen ?
Can dogs run ?

The pen is 365 acres tall pines with some under brush 18 acres old hay field in the middle with a 20 acre lake with swamp bottoms .the last hunt took 1465 points to win had 742 crossings it is one of the fastest pens around in 3 hrs you can see what you have been feeding .all numbers should be gone tomorrow .good luck to all !!

Ten #s left. If your not going to make it please let me know so I can Re issue those numbers.

Thank you.

Books is full.

This will be who can and who can't !!! No wearing out the gate practicing !!!

Is total payout $12750 ?

I believe that's what he said up top there chuckster

Whos going to be packing the heat at this hunt

Wrong locals will pop them

You will have a nice dog to get in top 10 at this one !!! Gonna be fast !

Will any of the famous stud dog guys be here running ? Would like to buy a couple pups !!

Yea prob be a few there for we can see a fine showcase of hounds

We will cast at 530.. I have a couple #s turned in.

Haaoooooooooooo!!!!! Holla Back!!!!

Should be a good fast hunt , I been practicing for the last 4 weeks with my coon dog , he's treed most very coin in the pen , but I have him on coytoes now so if you boys think you coming in my back yard to beat me think again !!!! I can guarantee you it's gonna be 100 degrees sat at ol coon dog gonna win it all !!!!

When the heavy hitters from Louisiana and Alabama get done with you Saturday you will probably be ready to start coon hunting!

We making the trip , these July dogs and triple p is ready to show y'all why we win everwhere !!! Won last 3 we been to , just saying ....

WELL THERE THEY GO.

105 degrees this week here , not a place for fast soft dogs !!!

Hunt is 3 days away boys. Whose your top 5?

Good luck to all , I turned my numbers in again , think I'm gonna start night hunting !!!!

Im coming to outrun u South Carolina guys cause i am the best period!!!!

I JUST WANTED TO INVITE ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO BRING THEIR SHOTGUNS. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE AN AKC COONHUNT FRIDAY NIGHT. DON'T FORGET YOUR LIGHTS THEN SATURDAY I'M GOING TO PUT HIM ON COYOTES AND GUARANTEE A WIN!

Haaaoooooooooooo!!! Sounds like the Bull**** is getting deep!!!

Heard there has been a mad rush to the hospital in Pageland for blood pressure medicine. Tension is building. Less than 24 hours away.

Wonder if Knothead and Crash Test will make it. They usually try all the local money hunts. Maybe they will go try all this out of town power to see how they stack up.

Too close to call? No one wants to give a top 5.....

the money will come back to sw ark

Knothead probably better save his dollar and try another local one another day. This hunt is gone be for prime time dogs in tough conditions. Crisco I ain't as confident as you are about you winning but I really feel u got a heck of a chance 1 out of 75 chance. Lol. Na u gone be real tough but ppl don't slip on mr Danny Gardner at this pen he gone be tough. Lucas holding some that in 4 hr they gone put it all on the table and get there name called. Him and Rodney I'm sure are as ready as any. Shake n bake boys I hear will be there and you know how they are if they show up to a pen especially money hunts. Beware of them. I feel this will be one of those hunts that will surely get you some bragging rights especially those that are traveling as I hear some are coming from. I hope that little town has more to offer to them than a long trip and a hard hit Saturday. I know all 75 dogs will be ready and put them yotes in a dash. Good luck to all, just me and my mouth putting it out there. Hope these results are posted soon

you are correct mr original I can and have erased your post I can also ban you from posting so be careful
if you feel strong enough to post, the simply put your name and there is no problem you have a great day !

Mr rawhide I don't have a dog in this fight just read the post most post are no name post and should be deleted i think all of the no name post should be done just my two cents. I know it's a endless job and you have better things to do thanks

Could not make the coon hunt but I will make the wolf race , come one come all taking all bets !!!

Weather man
105 degrees this week here , not a place for fast soft dogs !!!

I guess those out of Towners didnt bring fast soft dogs, just fast winning dogs!

Its Ok guys let it sink in...I been field trialing a long time If Valentine drives 11 hrs to a hunt in SC he is packing heat and always to deal with!!!

If anybody is interested im going to breed Willies lil sister to the COONDOG to get me a all around hound.