​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Garmin problems

got a new truck 2014 Chevy my Garmin does not work well when in truck. I've used roof mount not much better. The truck has all the bells and whistles don't know if something in truck messing up my signal or if that's possible. Thanks for any advise.

Re: Garmin problems

Start by fixing the loose nut behind the wheel. If that doesnt work try turning on the collars.

Besides the marine radio interference we haven't had any of our customers inform us they have had interference from a certain vehicle. if you are needing any help we could possibly help you, give us a call at 573-549-2888

What do u run ur marine on high or low and how far apart r the antennas supposed to b so it want hurt ur Garmin handheld I have a alpha system thanks for any info guys

Carl I talked to mark earlier, he said the problem was the dogs were too fast to keep connection!

Chase, I have spent many hours researching this problem for Mark. So far I have narrowed it down to cell phones and the truck frame interfering with the signal. Apparently between him being on the phone telling Kenny how fast the dogs are and the dogs laying under the truck. The garmin can not transmit a signal. My time spent on this matter of course will be free to Mark. I am always glad to help.

We have a metal bld for sleeping guarters you cannot go in blg an get any reciption the blding blocks recp. the truck blocks some recption
i have to get out an locate hounds, I think Ill put GPS on coyotes easy found buddy ps dont forget to calibate compass eact time you hunt