Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parker's Fox Pen $100 CRHA 5-hour Results

Parker's Fox Pen $100 CRHA 5-hour Results
Hunt Held May 9th, 2015
28 hounds entered

1st - 595 pts - Triple P Bouncy (Crosby's Rusty x High Standard Bounce) Triple P Kennels

2nd - 585 pts - Triple P Rihanna (Wascom's Obama x Wascom'd Anna) Triple P Kennels

3rd - 550 pts - Chandler's Stink II (Johnson's Jet x Chandler's Stink) B&B July Kennels

4th - 465 pts - Triple P Elton (J's Sir Bill H x Heath's Elle) Triple P Kennels

5th - 465 pts - Chandler's Avra (Chandler's Papa x Chandler's Wendy) B&B July Kennels

6th - 405 pts - Triple P Josie (Dash for Cash x Lamey's Josie) Triple P Kennels

7th - 345 pts - Triple P Blake (DRM's Brody x Croatan's Dakota) Triple P Kennels

8th - 345 pts - Triple J Big Show (Big Creek James x Top Notch Holly) Big Creek & P Town Kennels

9th - 270 pts - Spires' Pepper (Williams Yahoo x Spires' Patsy) Haskell Spires

10th - 260 pts - Dubose's Tu-Pac (TOC Brown Croder x McCoy's Ruby 2) Dubose Kennels

Best Mouth - Dubose's Tu-Pac (TOC Brown Croder x McCoy's Ruby 2) Dubose Kennels
Classy Hound - Chandler's Avra (Chandler's Papa x Chandler's Wendy) B&B July Kennels

Re: Parker's Fox Pen $100 CRHA 5-hour Results

72 -Triple P Rihanna
9 - Triple P Bouncy

71 - Chandler's Avra
4 - Chandler's Stink II

99 - Triple P Blake
77 - Triple P Elton
19 - Triple P Josie

7 - Dubose's Tu-Pac

Congrats to Triple P on the win and a dominate performance also good job to my friends Bubba,Billy,Haskell,and the Dubose's. Haskell has been field trailing for over 50 years and is still putting them in the top 10 I think its time he go's in the hall of fame.

Congrats brandon Eli and Rob yalls boys are tuff everywhere you go

THANKS GUYS!WE GET LUCKY EVERY NOW & AGAIN!WE WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A CONGRATS TO ALL WHO PLACED!THERE WERE SOME GOOD HOUNDS & KENNELS THERE!WE WOULD LIKE TO THANKS HEATH & THE WHOLE GANG FOR PUTTING ON A GOOD HUNT.ALSO LIKE TO THANKS JW & DONALD FOR THE GOOD BURGERS!GOOD GROUP OF FOLKS THERE AT THIS ONE.THANKS FOR ALL THE JUDGES FOR Y'ALLS EFFORT & SUPPORT!GOOD JOB.

THE #7 DOG COULD EAT MY FEED!HE'S GONNA BE A WINNER!

Triple p how does it feel to take all them boys money like that?? Sure u and your fans that hold a pencil enjoy it!!! Like Brandon said like to thank Heath and the gang. Lol

Congrats triple p on the win, and all that placed. your welcome on the hamburgers we were happy to help Sonny out, we were all missing Mrs Angie this weekend. We were happy to get our names called against the competition that was there. I was surprised to see many of the hounds moving as well as they were when we were catching up, 5 hrs in those hills is tuff on them. Thank you Heath and Sonny for hosting us, if it weren't for pen managers doing it, we couldn't enjoy the sport we love. Hope to see everyone at the next one, we enjoyed the comradery.

I SHOULD NOT RESPOND TO YOUR NO NAME POST,BUT I AM.I DON'T HAVE A FAN CLUB CHEERING FOR ME.I HUNT HARD & SPEND AS MUCH MONEY ON DOGS AS ANYBODY HUNTING.THEM DOGS WE GOT MAY NEVER CAST AGAIN,BUT SAT.MORNING THEY RAN THERE ASS OFF & ANYBODY THAT WAS SITTING ON THEM POWERLINES COULD SEE IT THEM SELVES.I'M NOT GOING TO TRY TO EXPLAIN A THING TO A NO NAMER THAT WAS NOT AT THE HUNT.EVERYBODY THAT WAS AT THE HUNT COULD SEE.

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY CALL ME OR ANYBODY ELSE AT THE HUNT.THAT WAS NOT THEM DOGS FIRST RODEO.256-307-0884

I was one of the judges for this hunt. There was no fan base cheering for a certain person to win. I called them like I saw them. And if you come to a hunt with an attitude like that you might as well stayed home cause you was whooped before you turned out.

wake up call.maybe you need to wake up.and get you some dogs that will run the game instead of the road.I NO WHO YOU ARE AND IM COMING FOR YOUR ASS!!!!!

Just so yal know, I am a master rules hunter and not a money hunt person either. These soap operas you boys have are funny and all but 95% of the hunters out there dont care. Yes it probably was an honest hunt. Is this the same ole B.S. goes on most of the time? Yes , but nobody cares about a 30 dog money hunt.

Sure they do terry..or they wouldnt be having them every weekend..

Triple p must have a fan base in every state they rode 7 hours today a put the smack down on us sc boys. guess when u got good dogs don't matter what state or pen your in and congrats to them for winning last 3 hunts they've participated in.

Brandon keep hunting let the cry babies cry! They always get cheated at every hunt and keep the same old crap. I am to competetive to give my dogs an excuse that allows them to not place! Just saying! Congrats Triple P

Looks like big Creek cried all way home there's a challenge hunt coming soon we will see who has what! Crying towels will be provided! We will definitely put Brandon and dewayne together (handcuffed) lol! Every Hunt seems to have home advantages and fan clubs but soon we will announce one that don't! Stay tuned for future details to see who the real big dogs are! Hunt is in the making now for the near future!!!!!!

What y'all are not getting right is brandon did win one but rob us the one winning them and according to brandon that's the sorriest dog they got. That's what he's calling an telling everyone.. But good job rob keep up the good work carrying the load. Oh and big creek sold them the dog so y would they be mad? Good greef guys can't y'all make better sense than that. Oh and Brian Lamey shut up with your challenge crying towel mess. Your post can be picked from anywhere, they're all the same. We've had a break from your insane post for a while so keep it that way and give brandon a call back he just finished a painting job

WE DONT CLAIM TO BE THE BIG BOYS &BIG CREEK IS ONE OF THE TOP KENNELS OUT THERE.WE JUST LIKE TO GO HUNTING & HAVE A GOOD TIME.ROB'S DOG HAS DONE OUTSTANDING & SHE'S GOING TO DO GOOD SOME MORE.I'LL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY THAT THE BRINDLE DOG I DID NOT LIKE TIL WE RAN HER IN SOME HUNTS.WHEN YOU PUT A NUMBER ON HER SHE IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DOG.I HAVE A GOOD PARTNER & MY DOGS ARE ROB'S & HIS ARE MINE.SO WE WILL SEE Y'ALL AS SOON AS THEM TWO GYPS GO OUT OF HEAT.I DON'T NEED A CHALLENGE PEN.WE GO TO PLENTY HUNTS & ARE NOT OUT TO MAKE ENEMIES DOING SO.SO IF ANYBODY WANTS TO BE MAD THEN THAT'S THERE CHOICE.ROB & I PUT MORE MILES ON A TRUCK THAN ANYBODY I KNOW,SO Y'ALL CAN STAY ON THIS COMPUTER & STATE YOUR OPINIONS ALL YOU WANT.ALL IT TAKES IS TO GET LUCKY A TIME OR TWO & ALL THE COMPUTER JUNKIES GET STARTED.

THAT BRINDLE GYP IS A FREAK ON GAME DAY.SHE AIN'T NO ACCIDENT.THEM BOYS MADE THAT CROSS MULTIPLE TIMES FOR A REASON.WE JUST GLAD THAT WE GOT LUCKY & GOT OUR HANDS ON HER

THAT'S FROM THE REAL TRIPLE "P"

THAT NINE GYP AIN'T NO FLUKE EITHER.SHE CAN GET HER PART WHEN YOU CAST HER TO,AS LONG AS YOU GOT GAME THAT WILL RUN.THIS IS HER SIXTH HUNT THAT SHE'S WON!!!

WE DIDNT RAISE EM, WE GOT LUCKY ENOUGH TO BUY EM.

Hey Brandon where y'all going next ? Let us know we want to watch the dogs !!!

WE WERE GOING TO TOMAHAWK ON 30TH IN S.CAROLINA BUT OUR GYPS ARE COMING IN HEAT!WILL POST THE NEXT HUNT WE GO TO.

Couldn't respond yesterday was getting my injections in hospital! Got home late and cognitive skills were unstable , more than usual! Doc had me strapped to table fixing to inject me and said is there anything beyond ur normal malfunctions and I said no it's been several weeks since zacbar pick me up and traveled out the galaxy to planet zimtaff! Getting back to the subject at hand ! Both triple p and big creek both buy sell and hunt a lot! They both keep good dogs ! Brandon has come for years and stayed at my house and personally hunted with me! I haven't gotten him to get on a UFO yet! But hopefully soon! Lol him and zacbar have a lot in common, both not very tall but eat a lot ! Lol the last all age hunt I had big creek won and triple
P got second! I've always believed in picking the best hound at a hunt regardless to who owns it! The purpose of a trial is picking best hound that day period!!! So many people get caught up in the selling promoting they loose focus on enjoying the sport! Recently some local hunts are starting to do their hunts like mine all out in open! I'm glad to see people finally realizing that's what needs to be done everywhere ! My wife just had surgery again been fighting breast cancer for two years! Seven surgeries chemo radiation ! Lost my sister few months ago my mom uncle same way! So people get checked! This is why I haven't had much interest in hunting or having hunts! I am going to try have a derby pup combo next month! I have a wooded pen just put some fields in middle and a wide open cow pasture pen the fastest in south! I am planning on inviting the top ten all
Age chra kennels to have a show down in aug or sept in cow pasture pen! Only one dog per kennel! Sharkey can give me
A list! If u placed more than one in top ten bring only ur one best! He can go
Down line and get top ten kennels! The hunters that own the hounds will be paired to judge! There will be no practicing! Also
Will do one same way for puppy class ! This gives everyone a fair shake! Eliminates people bringing ten to twenty percent of hounds entered to get their name called out! Looking forward to see who has a quality foxhound! Hunters need to realize the importance of placing true pride back into a sport that's suffering! I choose to live In a fantasy world on a regular basis because as we most know reality has a realm of false hope! I'm a man that has a I Q of 139 and takes Alzheimer's meds so I don't put my underwear on the outside of my pants! I have so been known to put on my wife's silk drawers and didn't realize it till
I got to hunting for the slot in the front! I did realize she wears some soft silk
Drawers ! Lol I think us guys have been getting Shorted on this rough cotton! Made me sure feel fluffy! Lol u all know July breeders have issues I just don't mind admitting them! Lol I use to have a lot of big speed breeders hunts in my open pen stonecipher Fred billy Larry hale oneil Hemphill triple p Larry Robinson jimmy Mcoy Donny butler
big creek smokin s hi tech Paul west Tim woods Ben Danny Thomas
Billy Johnson Benny Wally Trent Loper lee Sidon Jamie Welburn just a few that's competed! They can all tell u it's obvious who feeds what! So hopefully if my wife levels off will try to have these hunts! Until then happy hunting!

Wow Brian most of these you named never go any where else they must like you or you shelter some but not all !!!!