​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sand Spur Lil Digger or Nash Willie

Looking for some pups off these two hounds. If have any that may be interested in letting go. Thanks

Re: Sand Spur Lil Digger or Nash Willie

Jamie give me a call I have 3 litters of ch Nash's willie 228-697-2044

All of ours off of Lil Digger have been spoken for at this time. There were several gyps bred to him in the last 6 months. Someone may have some for sale but I am not aware of it at this time Jamie. 912 424 9695 is my number if you have a gyp you would like to breed.

WHAT IS DIGGER OFF OF?

Sandspur Lil Digger is off of Culicks Rock on the top. Fast Pace Gus and Woodchopper. Bottom is Down and Dirty Tater. Shes East Coast Repo and Baileys Belle, Baileys Belle is Big City Houston. I have run with the dog numerous times. He is as steady, hard driving dog I have seen.

Thanks for the help Joseph. Laid up here in this hospital I wouldn't have got any of it right if I had started trying to tell him.

I've a pair I will sell they will be a year old in July they are running not culls!!! Off of digger already running 912-610-2771

Got a pair off Digger and Honeycreek Bubblegum born in Nov for sale not on sale Bt male and Bt gyp

Got a pair off Digger and Honeycreek Bubblegum born in Nov for sale not on sale Bt male and Bt gyp 2298057465