​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crying Range Results

First off we want to Thank all the hunters for coming out to our 1st 2015 hunt.
There was 21 awesome judges that did a outstanding job. I personally want to Thank y'all for the support. Anyone that puts on hunts Should know the struggles of finding enough good judges these people give up their time to see that we have successful hunts. THANKS JUDGES !!!!! I want to Thank Chad & Sissy Fagen for always being there to help out Sissy along with Kristen done a great job with getting the scores out an Chad keeps me straight.

Robert Oneal I cant say enough about the outstanding job you do with cooking all the time .... Thanks Bro

Thanks to Eastman's Kennel & supplies for donating the Blankets & Crying Towel.
Thanks to Shelia For having the Mugs made.

Congrats to all that Won & Placed.

Pen record was broke at this hunt by the same kennel that held the pen record so Congrats TOC Kennel (Roy Magee & Adam Faunce)

Congrats to Rowdy Ray(Cuttin Up Kennel) on winning the CRYING TOWEL which is awarded to the lowest scoring pup in the hunt. HaHa

83 Pups Total

48 Young Class
1st - #49 Rose - Running P & Cuttin Up Kennels
2nd - #0 Top Notch Joey - Top Notch Kennels
3rd - #6 Play Boy - Running P & Cuttin Up Kennels
4th - #45 Stickrod - Jody Hebert
5th - #24 Billy Jean - Jody Hebert
6th - #9 Mary - Running P & Cuttin Up Kennels
7th - #29 Deacon - Jody Hebert
8th - #31 Sweet Lu - Running P & Cuttin Up Kennels
9th - #4 Peytons Heart Breaker - Hunter and Peyton Joiner
10th - #3 Top Notch Mean Dean - Top Notch Kennels

35 Old Class
1st - #144 Viper - TOC
2nd - #311 Lil Mama - Big Creek Kennels
3rd - #57 Juicy - Part Time Kennels
4th - #111 Uptown - Big Creek Kennels
5th - #77 Get Around - big Creek Kennels
6th - #93 Prevost's Snookie - Blew-By-U Kennels
7th - #88 Graham's Dan - Donald Graham
8th - #55 Pinney - Clark Domingue
9th - #75 Ronnie - Part Time Kennels
10th - #159 Doe - TOC

Hunters Please fill in your Breeding on your pups...

Thanks Tic

Re: Crying Range Results

2nd in young. Top Notch Joey (Top Notch Yogi x Top Notch Dora)
10th in young. Top Notch Mean Dean (Top Notch Cj x Deans Fancy M)
Congrats to Running P~Cutting Up on the win and to TOC on setting new pen record!!

Tic it look like you put on another first class,hunt I wish I could have made it congratulations to all that placed and I hope to see y'all at the next hunt. Let's keep these dog's rolling.

2nd 4th 5th big creek Sam x big creek sissy congrats to all that placed and won also thanks to tic and all the judges congrats to lil Valintine and lil bryd on the pen record lol

9th young class Peyton's heartbreaker
Watts Jessie Jackson x swamp side twister
Congrats to Roy and Adam on the win and also to chad deer dog purvis in the young class
Tic and jimmy that was a fine hunt with some outstanding pups

6th Snookie (Holly Pop X Shadow) congrats to TOC & Chad on there win and everyone else that placed the pen is in excellent shape running is awesome and I also would like to thank all the judges once again for giving up there time for us to be able to have a hunt and enjoy it and thanks to Robert on the cooking he's got to be one of the best cooks I know great hunt Tic & Jimmy

3rd and 9th in old class eastmans Brandon and eastmans jj congrats to winners and all who placed

First class hunt there was nothing better than to see Jody and others get excited about the mugs and trophy s just made my day that it took the money factor out of the equation it speaks in volumes when you got out 92 and like 86 show up hats off to this panel of judges the food thanks Robert and the ppl envolved tallying it up what a great hunt I was stoked to be 10 points out of the top ten with some of the best in the south thanks tic

Thanks to everyone at the hunt. I truly think of y'all as family and so enjoy my time spent with y'all very much.
I know I may seem "very crazy and excited", however I owe everything to listening to the "older" folks that's been in the game.
I really work hard at what I do. Congrats to everyone!! Love y'all all, Coon-Ass

what is the breeding of the dog that took 1st in the young class?

Deer dog

She's out of feed & almost out of water! Lmao