​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Willy Stephens Benefit Hunt

Hunters are a pack, and one of our pack members, Willy Stephens, has a need. Willy has been confined to a wheelchair over 25 years. He is in need of a lift for his wheelchair to get in his truck. Willy has always lifted himself, but he can no longer do this due to his age, arthritis, and joint pain.

Let's all join together and help this worthwhile cause. WE NEED TO RAISE $8,731.00!!

Entry Fee $40 dog

Kountry Korner Fox Pen, Hope, AR
June 13, 2015
3 hour Speed & Drive
Cast 6:00 am
You can run with blankets.

Call or text Robin Garrett for numbers 903-268-5000 after 4:00 pm

If you can't attend, but want to make a monetary donation, send to:
Robin Garrett
10216 FM 275 S
Cumby, TX 75433

A live auction will be held at the hunt. We are accepting donations........stud fees, puppies, feed, dog supplies or anything of value.

Questions or need more information feel free to call:
Mac Garrett 903-438-6292
Perry Pond 580-612-1046
Runt Kidd 870-826-6048

Re: Willy Stephens Benefit Hunt

btt

2 weeks til cast! Hope everyone makes plans to attend or help out in some way.

THANK YOU to several at Texas State who generously contributed.

We need to raise $8731.00.

Call or text Robin Garrett for numbers 903-268-5000
You can run with blankets.

Donations for auction or other questions call:
Runt Kidd 870-826-6048
Perry Pond 580-612-1046
Mac Garrett 903-438-6292

If you can't attend the hunt, monetary donations can be mailed to:
Robin Garrett
10216 FM 275 South
Cumby, TX 75433

btt

Looking forward to seeing everyone at this special event.

Let your hunting buddies know about the hunt and that's it's for a good cause..... Have had several calls because of word of mouth.

Call Robin Garrett for numbers. 903-268-5000

Robin, the Christian Foxhunters Assoc. will be sending you guys a check.

Thank You

Thank you so much Johnny and the Christian Foxhunter's Assoc.
We appreciate your support for this worthy cause.

5 Days Til Cast

5 Days til cast!!
Get your numbers if you haven't already!
It's going to be a good hunt. Lots of numbers out!

Bring auction items to the hunt.

If you can't attend, please consider a monetary donation.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE ONES WHO HAVE GENEROUSLY DONATED.

SEE YOU SATURDAY!

Re: 5 Days Til Cast

Tic and I would like to donate a free breeding to CLASS ACT. For your auction Winner can call me at 1-479-790-3219
Thank you very much for putting on the hunt
Bennie

Robin , we mailed our donation of field trial supplies today ( 06 - 08 -15 ) , you should get them Thursday . Glad to help , Jim Eastman

WBT July Kennel put a check in the mail today :)

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you so much to all that have donated for this special event. It's going to be a success because of your generosity!!

Re: THANK YOU!!!

I just learned last night that 2011 OkStfch DB Bob Snell will be returning home to Daybreak Kennel from Centrahoma, Oklahoma. Thanks to Earl Jones and Willy for allowing me the pleasure of assuring Snell will live out the remainder of his days here. After speaking with Earl this morning we would like to donate a free breeding to Snell for the benefit. I know it may not be alot but I'm sure every little bit will help. If anyone purchases the breeding they may contact me at 870 416 5667. Snell will be here in North Central Arkansas sometime in the next week to 10 days.

Re: THANK YOU!!!

IM Donating a free stud fee to M&S RUGER

2 Days

2 days til cast!!!

Thank you to everyone who has donated money because you cannot attend, ones who have donated items for the auction, and the hunters who have numbers and are coming to the hunt!! Your generosity is appreciated and foxhunters are a special pack!!

It's not too late to help out if you want to and haven't!

See you bright and early Saturday morning!!

Hunt Results

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Dynamite comes in small packages. Our crowd was small, but almost $6700 was raised toward the lift chair for our fellow hunting friend Willy Stephens. I'm humbled at the generosity of everyone who helped make this a success. For the hunters who chose to attend another hunt, but donated to this cause, thank you for your contribution. Every $ counts toward the $8700 goal.

It's not too late to donate if you want to. We plan to present Willy with the money this weekend, so get your donation in the mail today to Robin Garrett 10216 FM 275 S Cumby, TX 75433.

Congrats to the ones who placed in the hunt.
1. Jimmy Spells
2. Moonlight
3. Moonlight
4. Perry Pond
5. Moonlight
6. Moonlight
7. Moonlight
8. Cody Chandler
9. Moonlight
10. Was a tie with Moonlight and Moonlight

Thank you Danny Hill for serving as MOH, Paul Wright for doing the computer, and Moonlight Stephen Morrison for being the auctioneer. You are all awesome!

Re: Hunt Results

Want to thank all the guys that donated u guys are GREAT MEN Thanks to Robin and Mac for yalls hard work Also to Perry Pond yall did a excellent job yall are 1st class folks and to the hunters that came out to run dogs and helped judge thank yall so much Some WOW