​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3 hour puppy hunt

We will be having a puppy hunt June 27th for pups born on or after August 1st 2014. Entry fee will be $60 pay back 50%. Give out 35 numbers. Pen is 80 acres and wide open located in Moselle Ms. For numbers call Tommie 601-606-6072. No calls after 9 pm please.

Re: 3 hour puppy hunt

Btt

I know its a few weeks away but when you get around to it mr Tommie or zack can you post address to pen if ones available ..? Thanks!

Yes I will try to get an address and directions posted tomorrow

Btt

Will this be a crha hunt

sorry everyone been busy at work. This hunt will not be run under CRHA rules. The address for the pen is.
Tower Rd
Moselle‎ MS‎ 39459

I will help judge if ya need anymore

Mr wondering do you have numbers to the hunt? If you do feel free to turn them in if you are unhappy with the payback there are several people on a waiting list that would like to have numbers. We are happy to have any and all people who would like to come to the hunt and we appreciate everyone who is participating but we don't want anyone unhappy so "wondering" again feel free to turn in those numbers and maybe one day we can host a hunt that suits you and the caliber of hounds you are running more appropriately. To everyone else the pen is running great hope everyone can make it and again thanks to everyone participating.

Btt

It is quiet who is packin the heat and a lineup would be nice

They say that the pen is wide open and nobody has practiced should be good hunt

Well all I can say if the BIG MONEY SHOW don't win it he needs to kill them derby dogs if they can't win a puppy hunt! Jus sayin!!!

We would like to thank everyone for coming had a good hunt. Special Thanks to all the judges for taking time to come judge.

Results:
1st #32 585 points
Smoking S Kennels
2nd #61 435 points
Dennis & Drake Lamey
3rd #12 350 points
Keith Lott
4th #42 330 points
Tim,J,Porkchop
5th #23 320 points
Smoking S Kennels
6th #81 320 points
Dennis & Drake Lamey
7th #5 305 points
Showtime Kennels
8th #13 260 points
Big Creek Kennels
9th: #21 220 points
Tim,J,Porkchop
10th: #16 210 points
Red Creek Kennels

Congrats to all who placed ! 1st place #32 Poole's Pistol X Oak Ridge Star Dust
5th place #23 Poole's Pistol X Oak Ridge 65

The 12 had been there before the 32 did have several crossings but quit under crha rules dog would have been scratched but from what I seen the pup was fast and so was the 61 . I thought the 13 would score better from my pad and the 81 could really run his game but from where I was judging I figured the 81 and 10 would score better just my two cents

Your an ASS CLOWN ! But I understand that July ass whoopin kinda hurts don't it!!!!!! I got 3 litter mates all aug pups! Julys !!!! June pups was walkers ! They been gone!

That's what I would say also if my pups got there guts slung out like that! Lmao y'all can talk all y'all want to ! I don't give a **** ! You got 2 choices !!!!! Run with these julys or stay at the house and play on ur computer! Have a good day!

What's really funny is Brian Lamey said the dog that won it has only been out the pen 8 times in it's life.. That's as true as it bring a august or November pup. Tommie you do what u want, you're a very like able guy but you're starting to act and sound like Brian lamey, your reputation will not last long an u will not be trusted in this small world of fox hunting. It's up to u but the proof is in he puddin keep on and you won't be able to get numbers to a hunt. Y u think Brian likes to put his dogs in other peoples name. The stuff he comes up with and believes is wild and you're following those foot steps. None of that is worth friends. Yea the fact of winning and being a cheater goes hand in hand today with all the jealous people in fox hunting but this is a different story here, you're going in his word if what the pups age is. They don't raise like that on bread sorry an u know it's true.. You're probably gonna get some people that agree with this

First off , the 32 has never been in no pen but mine and the cow field up until Saturday ! Second , 99 % of these julys at an year or older will kill the hell out of a yote or fox! The 32 will run rite past one and never look back! He is just a pup that knows nothing but to run right now! Third , I'm a grown **** man !!!! Aint no one gonna tell me who I can and can't have as friends ! If someone won't give me numbers cause who I'm friends with then so be it! Who the hell are y'all to judge someone? This will b the last post I put on here if anyone needs to talk to me about my pups I'm running or anything else my number 601-528-3324!

Man ol man ?!?!!! Jewels dragging the ground????? U have lost ur **** mind!!!!! The only jewels dragging around u is dragging on ur chin!!!!!!!!! Have a nice day mr jewels

Whether the pup or dog was a November like they callin it or 18 months it still quit and layed under the truck at 8 30 and nobody said nothin

7th place dog deloziers blade x Everettes Kate great hunt we really enjoyed it congrats Tommie on the win

2nd Jackie (Cash x Dolly)
6th TO ( Bones X Sally)

Congrats to all who placed and thank you tommy and zack for putting on the hunt..