​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benefit Hunt for Converse Fox Pen

I am hosting a benefit puppy hunt for the Converse Fox Pen. They just bought this pen and filled it with game and the water knocked the fence out. They just repaired the fence and the lease is due. I want to help these men because if we don't help pen owners, we will not have anywhere to run our dogs. Please help me help them.

The hunt will be 10-29 and 12-29 on June 13,2015 at Harpoon Fox Pen. $35 per puppy. This is a CRHA Hunt. I will try to give dog feed and other prizes. If you can't come please call and send $10. If everyone I know will send $10, we can help them out tremendously. Thank ya'll! Call 318-472-9574(home) or 318-332-0537 (cell) for numbers.

Re: Benefit Hunt for Converse Fox Pen

Broadway I need two numbers

John you have 8 and 18 bud. Thanks!

Btt

Some people want to donate here is my address P.O. box 493 Provencal LA 71468.
I would like to say thanks to everyone for your donation. and God bless. I know these men appreciate you. When the hunt is over. I will let everyone know how much money we raised. Thanks again!

Btt

who bought pen

Wild man and Jugg they had it full of game and running was Great then the water came and wiped out the fence 3/4 of it. The lease is due this month so I am putting on This hunt to help pay it. They had to buy a lot of new wire and post. So if you can help they will be thankful.Thanks to the ones that have already donated.

Jeff, do you have a GPS address that will get me close to the pen?

I'm trying to get in touch Whit the pen to see what the address is. I will get one for you. Sorry it's taken me so long.