​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dogs for sale

For sale
1) Spanky's Katie (brood Gyp) out of Spanky's Knothead x Red's Firecracker excellent brood gyp she is horn registerd she was helped 9-16-10 she has been bred three times maybe four my mind slips me smallest litter was 7 pups the two others she had 10 and 11!! Takes good care of pups a very good momma! Spanky's Knothead goes back to Three time champion Fletcher's Kelly and J's Christy and Red's Firecracker goes back to Cutrer's Reptor x Eastman's White socks. Asking $250

2) Spanky's Rebel he is Horn Litter enrolled he is out of Hydrill L.J and Spanky's Katie . Hy-Drill LJ is out of Hy-Drill A.J. X Francis Liquor he was whelped 11-11-13 he just has lack of running as the last two years we have had to deal with high water! Never could get him in competitive running shape ! Asking $ 200 good track running dogs and tuff look above to see what Katie is out of!!

3) Spanky's Sledge Hammer he is Horn reg. he is out of Crawford's Hammer x Croford's Jodie , Hammer goes back to Hammerin Down Ace x Crawford's Cheyenne( ch Hoehner's Slinger) . Crawford's Jodie goes back to Ducote's Joby MiSt FCh Jack's June S. I think he will make a good outside hound as he is too honest for the pens!! He has hunt to him also!! Asking $ 200 good hacking heavy chop! Good pleasure hound also! Like I said before just needs to be ran .

4) Spanky's Pee Wee out of Hy-Drill LJ and Wilson's Shy!! Good tough track running hound with excellent feet ,I think he wil three day!! I won't say he's a front end hound but he will be there to score, but then again I just never been able to run him right to get him in shape to trial!! $200
Contact number is 225-776-6607 call 7am -9pm

Thank you for your consideration ! God Bless and happy hunting/running

Re: Dogs for sale

Btt