​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Field Trial Mize,Ms

We will be having a field trial July11,2015 at the old Music Garden fox pen in Mize,Ms.The hunt will be three hours and $50 entry with 50 percent pay back.The hunt will be for August and after pups.Cast time will be 6:00am,deadline to enter will be 5:30 am.For numbers contact myself at (228)669-2360

Re: Field Trial Mize,Ms

is this a crha hunt

No sir it's just a three hour speed and drive hunt!!!!!!

Btt

Btt

Btt

Btt

Btt

Lots of game judges won't know any dogs at the hunt and it will be as honest as haunt can be .the winner will be the winner plain and simple to book pen 601-517-6581

We still have a few numbers available come be join the fun this will truly be a honest field trail

Alright we only have 9 days left to the field trial,going to be a good hunt don't miss out we going to have a good time and going to be a fair hunt.The judges that we have hustles very hard to get as many scores as they can so don't miss out on a good hunt.

If there's a physical address to pen please post thanks !

Drake I will get yall one!!!!!

10 4 marlon that'll work ! Thanks

Pen is located in Mize Ms across from Rutland cow sale barn on hwy 35 address is 7439 hwy 35 Mize Ms about 8 miles east of hwy 49 turn east at the red light in Mt Olive Ms see you Saturday

Well only 5 days away. Who's bringing the heat? I heard Smokin S is bringing some real nice derby pups that will fly. How many numbers is out so far?

I heard 244 so far¡!

Around 55 so far

Who's the favorite in this track meet

Word on the street is adam cluff and cliff norris has wore the hinges off the gate i am sure they will be the ones to beat

Lol i dont think nobody has to worry about us we coming to support the pen with the culls we got we will be lucky not to get scratched

It's gettin close . Who's gonna be in top 5? Give us a line up!

word on the street is its gonna be a showdown between nov and sept pups slade,Dennis and drake , slade ,dennis and drake big money

Dennis buddy gyp is from ark ! Camouflaged as a cash gyp!

I hear Slade has one that only has to run half a hunt to win it

Yep Dennis about 18 month and slades is half greyhound and cur! Well at least all the attention off the ones that been crying lol

you know they must be worried when they attempt to discredit.. im not the one running a hound with a 2 foot salami, callin it a nov.. your "phenom" has been blasted into orbit by everyone with a sane pair of eyes, so its time to discredit the competition.. PITYFULL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Why they always picking on you Dennis

All right guys for the ones coming to the hunt in the morning,it is 7.1 miles off of hwy 49 on hwy 35 pen will be on the left hand side of 35 chain link fence.Hope to see everyone in the morning.

Congratulations to all that placed and thanks to everyone involved in putting the hunt on an All the judges this was a honest first class hunt with wall to wall running thanks