​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
holly hills puppy hunt

Puppy hunt on June 27 for May and younger $25 entry fee 35 or more pups ton of feed with 1st place dog getting 20 bags for # call bo scurry # 912 610 2771

Re: holly hills puppy hunt

Btt

Btt

Going to be a money hunt 65 percent to the hunters not enough numbers to give back dog food thanks pen is running good

HOW MANY #'S YOU GOT OUT MR.BO?THANKS BRANDON

Right at 25

Get some numbers and quit talking bout it😳🙀😜

Roll call!!!!!!!! Gonna cast no later than 6 am!!!!!!

Results? Anybody know?

I have the results to post for this hunt. First off I would like to say, if you don't like the way Bo and Hollis do things, don't come. If you don't show up, that's fine. This is probably the last puppy hunt at Holly Hills anyway, because of people like you. Not sure where you have an honesty issue with Bo, but I added the scores up myself. And if you would like, you are welcome to come see exactly how its done.

5th place-770 Points
#80 4-H Bookoo 4-H Wahoo x R&W Lucy-4-H Kennel

4th place-980 Points
#5 William's Flo-Rida Shuman's Hard Rock x Shumans Black Gal-Wayne and Deanna Williams

3rd place-1005 Points
#0 Name not given, Breeding not given-Ben Jones

2nd place-1040 Points
#7 Jabo's Tank Tank breeding not given-Georgia July Kennels

1st place-1350 Points
#75 Cole's Gravedigger Ch. Mudflap P. x Fancy P. - Georgia July Kennels

Joseph your rite i wasnt there but folks like this is why pen hunting is falling apart! No one wants to hear this stuff every weekend just because their dog didnt get in the winnings or for watever reason.... If everyone will stick together and enjoy hunting period.. Just the social part is fun to me ive been doing this kind of hunting since i was a kid with my dad you win some and you lose some hope they decide to keep having pup hunts because locally we are losing more and more places to hold pup hunts. I dont know much about bo but what i have heard he will run dogs for people honestly on his time!! Hope to keep seeing holly hill results in the future.

Bo me and Deanna had a great time Saturday seeing Mr Ben Jones it was a good hunt and thanks Joseph for helping the best thing to do is not respond to these idiots

This was a nice hunt. I judged some nice pups.Joseph did a great job of totaling the scores and checking them twice. It's sad we have to deal with dumb ass people to have a hunt.

THERE IS ALWAYS AND IDIOT OUT THERE THAT LIKES TO STIR CRAP UP