​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results of Wildman's Benefit Hunt at Harpoon Fox Pen

Thanks to all the hunters that came out to support this cause. Thanks to the one's that donated that did not get to come out. We had 39 puppies in the hunt. We raised $1,300 between the hunt and donations. We had 15 sacks of feed donated: 10 from Family Farm and Garden in Many, LA and 5 from B & L Farm and Hardware Supply in Zwolle, LA. If you get a chance please thank these sponsors for helping us raise this money.

Here are your results:

Young Class

#1 440 pts #11 Jeff & Justin Broadway
#2 415 pts # 4 La Mafia
#3 400 pts # 2 La Mafia
#4 360 pts # 8 John Lewis
#5 335 pts #10 La Mafia
#6 325 pts #43 Bo Broadway
#7 300 pts #30 Tyson Stokes
#8 300 pts #25 Ronnie J.
#9 300 pts #17 La Mafia
#10 285 pts # 3 La Mafia

Old Class
#1 395 pts #121 La Mafia
#2 350 pts # 77 Hemp Creek Kennels
#3 350 pts # 90 Terry Montgomery
#4 340 pts #111 Terry Montgomery
#5 285 pts # 61 Jeff & Justin Broadway
#6 245 pts # 99 Jeff & Justin Broadway
#7 235 pts # 81 Dicky Sims
#8 210 pts # 69 Scotty Ebarb
#9 195 pts # 76 Hemp Creek Kennels
#10 120 pts # 51 Dustin Cartinez

Re: Results of Wildman's Benefit Hunt at Harpoon Fox Pen

2nd,3rd,5th and 10th in the young and 1st in the old all out of Butler's Lil Bill X Findley Bonnie

Weird how u have dogs the same age in both classes

What's weird is you don't know how to spell your name

Might need to get the crha investigators involved on this one

You know, we were doing so well, with everyone posting their name, guess the coward came back in you.Everyone at the hunt knows the age of the dog, and why it was in the old class. I won't apologize for him doing so well. Congrats to everyone that placed. It was a good hunt for a good cause.

Jeff, sorry bout the negative post, long working hours and 3 1/2 hour road trips, one way, leave you tired and irritable sometimes. For the people,that weren't at the hunt, there was a lower entry of dogs in the older class and with this being Tater's first hunt, I thought he may have a better chance of placing in the top ten in the older class. Not because of the quality of dogs, simply because of the number of dogs in each class. During the hunt I was hopeful that his track running ability would move him passed a few dogs and land him in the top ten. Tater is a fast track running pup and several of the judges told me that he got on a grey fox and ran it like he was tied to it. I was excited and very pleased with the outcome, all hunts have a luck factor in them, your dog needs to be in an area of the pen where he can be seen by the judges and run well when he is, Tater did just that yesturday. Sorry some people automatically think the worst. Tater is off Butler's Lil Bill and Findling's Bonnie,he is one of six, three males and three gyps. Had a good time Jeff, thanks.

Mr Jimmy thank you for driving so far for a good cause. please do not let jealousy ruin our sport. Jimmy did not do anything Wrong. I am the one that talk him in to putting his puppy in that class. I did the same thing like any of you would have done.

1st in young Lake Hills hillbilly X Chases Pocahontas
5th in old Lake Hills hillbilly X Chases Pocahontas
6th in old. Smoke Guinea D X Everett taco

Thanks again and keep it positive. Hope everyone had a good time.

4th place in young class is out of Pawnees Rebel x Gooses Gin.

7th place young is Gooses Rebel and Gooses Gin

I appreciate you trying to help who ever posted on here for me but next time get the names of the dogs right, the sire is Pawnee's rebel not gooses rebel

He's registered as Goose Rebel but when graham bought him from mark Morrison he ran him under Pawnees rebel when he was field trailing him thinking Clay had papered him as that but he wasn't registered until graham did it. should clear up any confusion & that only litter on the ground are the ones y'all are running unless Harlens gyps had pups yet!😀