​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crying Range 2 Day Puppy Hunt Results

WOW !!!!!! What a hunt we had this past weekend.

We want to thank everyone that came out to support our 1st 2 day hunt, which I thought we off well.

I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to all the JUDGES that came out an worked their butts off this weekend. We had 24 hard working judges the 1st day an the score showed it. We all need to take time to Thank this men & women that judge an give up there time so we can enjoy the sport of field trialing.

I want to Thank Robert Oneal for doing all the cooking this weekend, he makes sure nobody goes hungry at every hunt .... Thank You Robert

Chad & Sissy Fagen a HUGE Thanks to you guys for always coming out to run computer for me an having everything in order. Also for keeping me straight with so much going on ... Thank You

I want to also Thank all the guys that have help out around the pen helping us prepare for this hunt. Thank You Guys

53 pups casted 1st day
50 pups casted 2nd day

Grand Total:

1st. 2495pts #0 Doe (Stahl's Chief X Stahl's Bonnie) TOC Kennel

2nd. 2115pts #22 Snookie (Coal Creek Holly Pop X BW Shadow) Blew By U
Also Combo Winner

3rd. 2080pts #17 Red (M&W Rusty X Yellow Rose) TOC Kennel

4th. 2010pts #6 Pinney (Clark's Rocky X Clark's Sally) Clark Dominque

5th. 1605pts #19 Top Notch Mean Dean (Top Notch CJ X Dean's Fancy)Top Notch Kennels

6th. 1590pts #51 Rose (M&W Eli X TOC Redgal) Running P & Cuttin Up Kennel

7th. 1585pts #71 Lil Gal (Peanut X Sweet Pea) Part Time Kennels

8th. 1530pts #3 Top Notch Tatiana (Int(F)Ch F&F Rambo X RPM Q)Top Notch Kennels

9th. 1450pts #81 Crowes Ann (Byrd's B Red X Edward's Happy) Talbert Crowe

10th. Glory Bound Dina (Stahl's RedMan X Colyell's Sandy) Glory Bound Kennels

Best Mouth #81 Crowe's Ann - Talbert Crowe
Classiest Hound #87 Sharkey's Bingo - Sharkey Kennels
Crying Towel Day 1 - Sharkey Kennels
Crying Towel Day 2 - Bud Teel

Best in Show #5 Top Notch Joey - Top Notch Kennels
Best opposite Sex #22 Snookie - Blew By U Kennels

Re: Crying Range 2 Day Puppy Hunt Results

7th place hound ( 747's Peanut x SID's Sweetpea)

Tic, Cleve, Big Jim, Little Jimmy you put on an outstanding hunt!! The running was constant for 4+ hours both days. The food was great and plentiful thanks Mr. Robert. The judges worked hard and the score reflected it. You could look around at any time and see plenty of kids playing and having a great time, they are the future of this sport. Congratulations to TOC with the Win and all that placed. This was in my oppinion a great set of young hounds. A hunt like this will make you either want to quit hunting or hunt that much harder to get on top. look forward to attending ya'lls next hunt for sure.

GREAT HUNT !!!!!
As usual Tic, you put on a great hunt. If you go hungry when Robert Oneal is cooking, something is wrong with you... The food was great as usual and plentiful.
Me, Christy and the kids had a great time.
Congrats to TOC on a great win, very impressive. I was really impressed with the quality of pups that were there and how well they ran for 2 strong days. We will get to work on ours and be more prepared next time. Tic needs to have more hunts like this at the Crying Range, it will really allow you to pick a good prospect for the future!!!
I think that this was the BEST time i've ever had at a hunt even though we got our butts kicked!!

A Big Thank You to all there that continuously go out of their way to show their hospitality to me and my family. Foxhunters are definitely the best friends anyone could have!!!

Today I found out that the dog I ran in hunt was to old I was told it was May 5 2014 but today I learned it was actually April 23 I called the man she come from and I honestly believe he did not know he did not raise the dog he bought it also so somewhere down the line things got confused and now I want to make it right the breeding he gave me was correct it was the hound that won seven th place sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused to tic or jimmy it was still a first class hunt and pen is in excellent shape

Thanks Blake that makes me feel a litttttttle bit better lol

No problem Tolbert also 3rd place pairs is now number 22 and 0 I called Travis Prevost and told him and will deliver his money Friday when I get back in town

Thanks Blake for clearing this up as quickly as you did. I truly believe this was a honest mistake on the guy Blake received the dog from.

10th - 1380pts - #93 Glory Bound Domino (747 Peanut X 747 Fly) Glory Bound Kennel

Peewee knew exactly how old that gyp was when he bought her from us. Because after he bought her there were a few hunts around and he called us to see if she would make the hunt and we told him again that she was a April 23- 14 pup. So he needs to man up and let everybody know that he knew this gyps age!! P.S. Nick Saucier