Re: JWAT Coaltrain x Brewster's KC

CH.Gowen's Smokey G x B.O. Sadie

Sadie by Terrebone's Benji

Pups are spoken for

Watch this Guy he is crook,tell u won thing and do just the opposite ⚠️⚠️👉👌

Lol...you're a funny guy...at least I'm not scared to post my name...by the way , the word you're looking for is one...not won...keep talking you're only showing your ignorance.

I forgot Ray u were a Rhodes Scholar running a Fortune 500 company and all, it seems u would have better things to do then pedal dogs on Mastefox for gas money😂 BTW sorry about the typo auto correct gets me from time to time😝

Lmao...no scholar here...but I do know the difference between one and won. You must have done your homework on me or either you have dealt with me before. Which is it? Caution Caution , that's funny to me! Please tell all.

You got any more pups left or some around that age

That statement took a lot of thought!!!! U have a 50/50 shot😳

The pups that were advertised are spoken for. We still have four more of them...so stay tuned...if I get to needing some gas money we may sell them as well.

That was a quick grand!...lol

Preach on Double C...I know u must have more than that...huh? I didn't hear ya!

Come on and tell us how u really feel...fire away...don't put ur guns away this quick!

Johnny boy I'm sure he will make them what ever age u want them to be, and what ever flavor....🍓🍉🍒🍇🍋

Come on now...ur backing off the throttle Double C...mash on it son!

Where u at Double C? Did u go tee tee night night? I made that quick money today peddling... I'm gonna stay up late and celebrate... hell I'm probably gonna call in sick in the morning... lol...come on with it!

Yall going to mess around and get a case of the Raymond💩

Double C , r u out of bullets? I thought u were gonna take this thing and run with it! You must have gotten a pup from me in the past...how did ur pup turn out? Please elaborate!

No one posting but u and I...who u talking bout yaw? Oh , that's cute that u know how to use those Smiley's and all...maybe u can teach me some day Double C

Tell us bout ur pup Double C...tell us...u must want the world to know how I put the screws to ya...ELABORATE!!!

I'm ur Huckleberry, i'd be glad to oblige you and yes Raymond I'm a more tech savvy.....😛

Don't clam up now Double C...I know u have stayed up this late running ur hounds...surely u can stay awake a lil longer for some more gum flapping... come on with it!

Whenever u get ready big boy...if u think u gonna stomp ur foot and make me run u got another thing coming...u call it...seems that's the way u want it...u need a audience to make u feel more secure? U know where I am...come on...u ain't here yet?

Raymond j think I hear ur mother calling u saying u need to take ur Blood pressure meds, ur head is starting to glow😡😡

Actually I'm calm under pressure Double C...tell us about ur pup...come on what could it hurt? U keep skating around that...u like gum flapping , that's obvious... huckleberry the gum flapper!...u on the way or what?

Raymond ur lying again that's what got u into this..😇 I interview people on a daily basis and ur going to lye and say ur calm under pressure😬😬 I smell bull 💩💩

Lmao...huckleberry the interviewer...tell us the story bout ur pups...I mean pup...I don't think my hands are shaking too badly that we couldn't get a pair of gloves on um!...u on the way?

What pups or pup r u referring to ? I've never gotten any pups or pup from u Raymond .....would u like to Elaborate? I would like to know!!!!!! And for putting on gloves u better shed a few before u get silly!!! Don't let ur mocking bird mouth overload humming bird azz......

Lmao...u said u were my huckleberry...shed a few...lol...hell I ain't worried bout that...I been hauling all this around for a long time...it don't get in my way Huck...Hunk...Hulk , or whatever u would like to be called...what's up with the fat jokes? Is that all u got?...this is better than WINNING a hunt , although u wouldn't know much about that anyway...except a couple pup hunts...lol...u ain't here yet? Ol gum flapper

Hell , u ain't mad @ me r ya?