​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chickasaw County FHA (All money after expenses to Le bonheur Children's Hospital)

Chickasaw County FHA
July 17, 18, 19
$50 entry
$10 membership
Run under GTP rules
July 17 Enter dogs and bench show at Houlka Community Center
July 18 Run 8 hours on the outside
July 19 top 25 dogs go to 100 acre pen at Logans Fox pen to run 7 hours
Bud McGregor is Master of Hounds
Several Judges confirmed, more pending

Hunt will be masters affiliated and will count for leaderboard

Last year we gave away two tons of feed and after expenses we donated $2,000 to Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, TN.

Once again this year, all money after expenses will be donated to Le Bonheur.

Specialty Feeds Sponsored the hunt last year and is doing the same this year.

Joey Williams with Show-n-Go has also pledged a generous contribution.

Numbers will be given out starting June 21. Call John Collums 662-456-6284

Re: Chickasaw County FHA (All money after expenses to Le bonheur Children's Hospital)

Moose Jowers with Midsouth just called me and they will also be sponsoring the hunt.

Re: Chickasaw County FHA (All money after expenses to Le bonheur Children's Hospital)

Btt

Attention to all that plan to attend this hunt. Fat and outta shape is not responsible for death or injury that our hounds my cause to yours!!!! GET U SOME..

Have yall traded dogs? I didn't see any FAOS in the South Georgia results.

You havnt felt the heat that the Illinois part of fat and outta shape is packing. Went up and run with him Friday night. That red unit he is packing litterly run a dog to death. She is the real deal. Better watch out for the statement they posted above. They mean it!!

As the rath of FAOS nears northern Mississippi you can feel the scardness of the locals. Weather man says 98 degrees before the heat arrives. Warning if you are walking anywhere close to a FAOS truck, boxes are hot!!!! Please keep all children and hands back! I repeat keep all children and hands back !! Not responsible for any burns! Get u some!

who won?

Not over until tomorrow. FAOS is on top right now with a dog purchased at the bench show.

Bring it back to Ga. F.A O S.

is the 100 acre pen a type o mis print? i was told this Mississippi pen was near 1000 acres.Seems small for a masters championship field trial.

1st day they run on the outside. Top 25 runs in the pen the next day. Good hunt for a great cause!!!!! Wish I've could of been there.. John and everyone who made this hunt possible should be commended for their charity for those children. Thank you and God Bless

Pinedale won. We gave away two tons of showtime. Cleared $2,200 for LeBonheur

GOOD HUNT JOHN... GLAD WE GOT TO COME... FUNNY THEM FAT AND OUTTA SHAPE BOYS DROVE ALL THAT WAY WITH AN EMPTY TRAILER TO HAUL DOG FOOD HOME ON AND WENT BACK WITH ONE SACK GUESS THEY GOT THEM SOME....

Some feed went back to Georgia, but FAOS didn't haul it.Welldigger did though. Hope everyone enjoyed the hunt. Congrats to all that placed. It was hot, took a tuff hound. Known john will post results this not in order Pinedale placed 3 Bull Mtn 3 Charles Smith and Adam 2 lizajane knl 2