Cast at day break
Hunt will be run under CRHA rules

Will start taking numbers july 1st!!! Call or text Michael Hixon for numbers
This hunt is limited on number of hounds
Pen is located in central Arkansas just south of Malvern

Re: Travis Dicky memorial hunt

Sorry number is 870 230 2536

Sorry guys I didn't realize the pack hunt at KK was the 18th so we will have it the next weekend the 25th.
July 25th

Set the date when ever you want , we want moonlite and his team to be here , me and Efird ready for him !!!

Look at the results lately u better hope moonlight and company don't come

Lol i did not write that post. But hey looks like someone has conconfidence in us Kyle Efrid. Lo

Who is Adam Cain ? Where's he from anyway , never heard of him ?

Btt

Valentine who?? Efird what?? Yall will all know of the mac man when I get done with you.

So what's the top ten gonna be?? Heard Adam Cain been lecturing mac daddy about getting out ran... heard kyle efird may not come because of his chickens. Heard valentine is backing out because of the heat... heard the brotha is so anxious he's already got a motel in arkadelphia waiting... let's hear perdictions

Gonna be all me... I have the best in the country just ask anybody. Iv told them all

Come on guys I have y'all where I want you , gonna give Mac daddy what he needs !!!!

If you going to talk trash use your own name!

Dont care who wins it as long as its a fair hunt cause we will be watching

bring all the police you want. Watch all you want. Sonny and myself do our best to make this one of the best hunts every year for a good friend of ours that passed away. You no name cry babies try to ruin every hunt you go to bc you getting your buts spanked. All score pads will be signed and on the table same as every year!!! If you don't like that stay at home on the computer! To all the rest of you its gonna be a good hunt. Good luck to you all. See ya Saturday

Bring the police , bring who you want , da judge brought ole Conan !!!!!!! Try me Mac daddy !!!

Don't ever count out the ole man ova here! Them dogs u tlkn bout just puppies.

Results ???