​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Youth fundraiser 5hr all age hunt

Shiloh Baptist Church is hosting an all age 5hr hunt for their youth group. The hunt will be on August 1, 2015 @ Deep South Running Pen in Picayune, MS. The entry fee will be $35 per dog feed hunt. For numbers contact Dinah Bond @ 228-493-6952

Re: Youth fundraiser 5hr all age hunt

Btt

Sorry for the inconvenience for this hunt. We decided to make this hunt in to a to class All Age and Derby Money hunt like last year. The date for this hunt will be August 29, 2015. 50 dollars a dog with a 50% pay back after expenses. Will be run under CRHA rules for numbers contact Frank Venezia 228-216-0914 for numbers. Lunch will be served and donations accepted sorry again for any inconvenience.

Also for every ten dogs will pay back one place in each class. And will have to start a new number sheet because it being to class hunt.

Btt

Frank, are you posting on the right post and is the hunt August 1st still on, or has it been changed?

Yes sir it has been changed to August 29 and it will be a two class derby and all age money hunt.

Who do I call to get numbers or do I keep the 12 that I have? Please give me a call at 225-305-0358.