​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
all age and derby hunt at bill rhodes pen in cale

We will be having a 3 hour all age and derby hunt scored seperate at Cale this Saturday. 30$ a dog hunters judge. 5 dogs per kennel Calcutta before cast at 5:30. Call Jeremy Adcock for numbers 870 784 1546.

Re: all age and derby hunt at bill rhodes pen in cale

Is the pen owners going to judge and run in hunt.

Yes they do have numbers. Hunters will be paired to judge. Scores will be figured in front of hunters after call off. If u need numbers call Jeremy he has the book

We are giving out fifty numbers. We have ten numbers left.

All numbers are given out. I'll start a waiting list if anyone else wants numbers.

Heard some funny stuff went on here.

What kind of person catches there dogs and then cast them back out when a race comes through?

Who done this?

wondering, do tell. to catch up and recast sounds like a good story to tell

come on and tell

If the story needs told then tell it mr. Arkansas times. I tried to put a hunt on for people to be able to do what we love to do and now I have read crap from people to scared to put their real name on here. Most of the no name post are funny and in good fun but if your going to gripe put your name.(at least that's how I feel) I looked at every score sheet and figured every hounds score and I didn't see anything funny and anyone is welcome to look at the score sheets. As far as catching dogs during the hunt I was paired up judging like everyone else but will be glad to tell anyone what I seen. I don't know why people take the time to put on hunts because every time their are no names with a gripe about something. If your gripe is about judges then help out and judge every now and then and try to find people to judge.

The guys who won the derby from what I got told, caught there dogs and casted back when a race come through. So idk what u call that

Well it wasnt the guys that won the derby. I caught two dogs at 8:32 under the impression the hunt was over at 8:30 like ihad heard before whe casted then I dindt hear any different. One dog was my own. As I went to load them up one of the 6 spectators that was over there said it aint over til ten minutes to 9:00. So I took my hands off them right then not knowing if a race was coming or not. But thats were I messed up. So if yaw have any more questions feel free to call or text me at 318-533-3785. So if you wont to talk crap its fine I got big shoulders. But the guys that won the derby didnt have anything to do with that.