​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ogeechee River 3 day 2016

Due to the hunt schedule at The United Fox Pen in Swainsboro Ga next year, we have had to make a slight adjustment to the dates for our 3 day hunt in 2016. Our hunt is normally the 3rd week of April, but next year we will be moving back 1 week to April 27-30, 2016. We hope this will not inconvenience anyone. We wanted to get this out early so the hunters will be able to plan their vacations. Thanks again to all that support our hunt each year.
God Bless
Bobby

Re: Ogeechee River 3 day 2016

BTT

Mr Clyde Sutton will be the MOH, and Mr Pete Warren will be the Asst MOH.
God Bless
Bobby

Just wanted to pass on some more info about the Ogeechee River 3 Day, April 27-30 2016. At our last meeting we were able to finalize a few more details. We will be giving away 4 tons of dog feed to the HGA and Bench winners. This is to include category winners in the field and all places on the bench. Also other prizes given away for placing's on the Bench. We will also be giving $100 cash to the top speed and drive hounds each day. Derby and All Age. The Ogeechee River 3 Day is a Grade 2 hunt. We have some of the best judges in the sport coming to Judge your hounds. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in April. More info as it comes available.

God Bless
Bobby

btt

Just a reminder, we will start giving out numbers for the Ogeechee River 3 Day next Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 6pm. For numbers call Jake Patrick at 912-728-3411. Mr. Clyde Sutton will be the Master of Hounds, and Mr. Pete Warren will be the Assistant Master. You can't get much better than those two. We have over 25 confirmed judges, possibly more. We will be giving away 4 tons of feed to HGA, categories, and bench placing's. Also we will give $100 each day to the top Speed and Drive hound, Derby and All Age. We will also have our normal raffle with lots of great prizes. The Ogeechee River 3 Day is a Grade 2 hunt, so come and get those points. We will do everything possible to ensure you have a great time. Bring the Wife and kids for some good family fun. If you have any questions or concerns please give Jake or myself a call. My number is 912-269-2780. We look forward to seeing you in April, and thanks for supporting the Ogeechee.
God Bless
Bobby

We will start taking numbers for the 3 Day in April, Sunday, Febuary 14, at 6pm. Thanks to all who support our hunt. We appreciate you.
God Bless
Bobby

btt

Btt

Looking forward to seeing everybody. Gonna be a great hunt.
God Bless
Bobby

Btt.

Our hunt will be the last week 0f this month. We really do appreciate those who support us. At our last meeting we had 28 confirmed judges. The pen is running really well with lots of reds, greys, and coyotes. We look forward to seeing everyone.

God Bless
Bobby

photo image_zpsvi11ahme.jpeg

Red dot looks like you got 2 tons of steak on a 1 ton grille. Lol. Call me when it's ready
God Bless
Bobby

Bobby, he been hanging around Toby so much he got to lying. He gonna need that steak before the hunt, cause Imma whip the appetite out of him them first two days!!!

That sounds like a challenge to me..

God Bless
Bobby

Bobby do you really think Joseph even has a chance ???? or for that matter do you know anybody that is coming can out run that power my partner Jerrod bringing from IL ?

I'm ya Huckleberry!

Red Dot, ole Huckleberry might have a secret weapon. He's got a man backing him with a Head full of knowledge. And that's a lot of knowledge. Lol
God Bless
Bobby

Red dot don't want to out run you but I would like a steak that big at least one night lol

Are y'all coming

Yeah we are coming

If no where else I know I see y'all at Mexican restaurant lol

One of them steaks would be good lol

Since Bobby Smith is not going to be there, who is going to win? I pick Bud Moody or Joey Keel.

Marvin we have ran with Bobby Parker several times and all I have to say is he has them white dogs right!

I hear Mr. Joey Keel has got his hounds on the possum diet... Better watch out for those possum dogs!

Start taking entries today. We have an outstanding slate of judges, and the game is there. This will be a great hunt, Please come and be part of it. We really appreciate those that support our hunt. Hope to see you there.

God Bless
Bobby

I heard Carltons got Keebo ready opossums better be getting up a tree Lol