​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Highest Speed and Drive Score...10 minute Interval

Today at the Big Rock, Brian Haas had a hound score 735 points in speed and drive. The hunt was using 10 minute intervals.

Has anyone ever heard of a larger score in speed and drive in 1 day?

Congratulations to Rodney Crisco on winning the hunt.

Re: Highest Speed and Drive Score...10 minute Interval

Leblancs chocolate scored 745 the last day at central la several years back

takes game

I can't remember Red Gals score at the International held in Jena but I believe it was higher than that on the first day. If my memory serves me her score was some where around 1400 before it was broke, would love for someone to find out what her score was.

What is the highest possible score?

1050. That dog got 24.5 points of every possible 35 in all 30 scoring intervals. That realky strong in National hunt with sliding intervals. Strong any hunt but especially national hunt. The WC at Big Rock a dog was in 700's but I don't remember how much

Someone may know but I think Pinedale clown scored 800 pts in one day but at the international at Jena Redgal scored 690 after times were broke but her score was 1420 before time was broke she def dominated it and it was on the second day she did it

Seems like super high speed and drive pen scores have become common what with high levels of coyotes in pens and the hard work some judges turn in......Mr.Hoehner, I remember ,scored over 600 on the outside at the All American the last time it was at Grenada. Not a record but still worthy in itself for recognition to a hound's performance under natural conditions.

You are right Reddot. The Ann gyp of mine scored 780 the second day of the WC at the big rock with 10 minute intervals.