Run 3 hours
$40.00 a dog
June 1st and after old class
August 1st and after young class
For numbers call or text or post on here
Tyson Stokes 318-715-2879
This will b a CRHA hunt

Re: big branch puppy hunt

The pen is located at hicks louisiana, I will post a physical address later for those who have a GPS

The hunt is rescheduled for July 18th, I didn't know mr.Donnie Butler was having a hunt on the 25th, sorry for the confusion

The physical address to the pen is 1357 almon Hagan road 71446 area code

The young class is full already, if u have numbers and are not using some of them please let me know I have people needing numbers and I have none to give them. Text me or post on here (318)715-2879. Thank u!

why would you have a limit on puppies in a 300 acre pen young class at that more the merrier

There is no limit on the hunt, I don't have anymore numbers to give out in the young class 09 thru 49 is gone, if I give anymore young class numbers out they will be 3 digits

What about 0, 00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08

Mr just asking, can you not read??? I said 09 thru 49 is took, that means 09,08,07,06, 05,04,03,02,01,00 and 0 and 1 thru 49 is all took. You need to learn a little reading comprehension after you learn what your name is!!

Tyson can I get a number for the old class

Yes sir! 63,68,82,84 is the only double digit numbers I have left open. I still have some good 3 digit numbers with 2 ones in them open too.

Give me a triple digit then bud

How does 141 or 151 or 161 sound?

141 will work

Ok I got u down for it, thank u sir!

Roll call will be at 5:50 and cast time will b at 6:00 hunt will b called at 9:00

Will the la mafia stick there head back out yet ? Or they coming to try ed miller again ? What about it !!!!!

If everybody could get there as early as possible so we can get dogs entered and everything done so we can turn loose early before it gets hot!! If there is any questions feel free to call me 318-715-2879

Well who all placed in this hunt?