​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3rd Annual Hunt For A Cure (Breast Cancer Hunt)

3rd annual hunt for a cure
Aug 28th and 29th
T & T fox pen Grapevine Ar

28th
Start serving Dinner around 5pm, auction, bench show and best breast cancer dog ( 100% of proceeds from dinner and auction go to Susan g Komen)

29th
4 hr speed and drive
2 class run together scored separately
Roll call then cast at day light
Hunters help judge
$30 per dog ( pen donating $2 a dog of pen fee so $22 per entry will be donated to Susan g Komen)

*Master of hounds Tommy Oliver
*Any questions call Vanessa Thompson 870-584-9382
* for numbers call Nikki caskey (318) 533-9746

If you you like to donate any breeding or items contact Vanessa Thompson and you can mail donations to
4259 Hwy 71. Lockesburg, Ar 71846

Sponsors so far:

Susan G Komen, Showtime, specialty feed Black Gold,H&C collars, Renee Pritchard,
Double H Feild trial supplies and collars,jims boot shop, billy bryant, Elton paul, Tyson foods, chicken express

Thank you for you continued support!
Last year we raised $7300!! Honoring to beat that number this year!!
Arkansas ladies and hounds is an official Sponsor for the Susan G Komen this year, which is really exciting our name and logo will be on the shirts, bibs and advertising!! Very excited! God Bless You

Re: 3rd Annual Hunt For A Cure (Breast Cancer Hunt)

So sorry Kenneth and Carol! Sponsors of blankets for the winners are K & C collars!!! Thank you for you generous donation!!!

Don't forget to call Nikki for numbers!!!! We only have about 87 numbers out!!! So call! Also going to have water slides available for the kiddos to play on, snow cones, I want to thank Arkansas dog hunters association for donation the breakfast!!! We also got a breeding donated to Dm Sonny by Tom Powell! Thanks Tom! Nikki and I will be out of country(going on a cruise) from July 20th-25th. So I apologize we will be unavailable!!! But we will be more than happy to help or answer any questions when we return. Any questions you can contact one of the other board members. Sue Noles, Teresa hill, Tyania Lewis
Also want to give a shout out to Teresa Hill she is doing awesome getting the dinner planned!!!! Any questions on the dinner or if you want to donate a Dessert contact Teresa or Derinda!!!!

Camper spots are available and Sheridan does have 2 motels.

WE HAVE EVERYTHING COVERED FOR BREAKFAST. WE HAVE CHICKEN AND PORK BUTT DONATED. BAKED BEAD AND COLE SLAW. THINGS ARE LOOKING GOOD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BRING A DESERT TO SERVE WITH MEAL OR ONE THAT CAN BE AUCTIONED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT MEALS CALL ME 501-440-2276. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.

Don't forget to call Nikki for numbers and if you have any items you would like to donate for the auction please let one of us know or you can just bring it to the hunt!!! Again thank you for all the support in this hunt!

Alright not to late to get good numbers for the hunt!!!! 68 in the derby and 70 in the all age!!!! Call nikki (318) 533-9746 for numbers!!!!! Really excited about his years hunt!!!! Bring the kiddos swim suit and bring an appetite. We will have 2 water slides, snow cone machine and and awesome dinner and breakfast. Dinner and breakfast will be by donation and all proceeds will go to Susan g Komen!!!! Any question call Vanessa (870)584-9382

tshirts

Also don't forget to to pre order you Breast cancer t shirts we won't have very many extras. So please contact Vanessa or nikki to place your order!!!! They are $20 for all sizes

Btt

Get your numbers call Nikki also not to late to order a shirt when you get numbers place your order for your shirts!!! $20 for all sizes and have kids sizes also!!!! Have lots of stuff for the auction! Needing desserts if anyone would like to bring one please let Teresa hill know!!! Thank and see you all in a few weeks!

I want to also take this moment and ask you all be be praying for Moose. He is our showtime rep. He just had a tumor removed from his stomach! And Praise the Good Lord they got it all no chemo!!!!! But please continue praying for a speedy recover for our brother through Christ!!!! Praying for you Moose!

What time are ya'll going to cast in the morning., I am planning on coming to judge & was wondering when I needed to be there.

Roll Call 5:30
Cast 6

Who won and placed?

Sorry for the delay izy has been sick and now Vanessa is sick she will try and post tomorrow. I hate you could not make the hunt it was a good hunt for a better cause. If you haven't been affected by some sort of cancer you are a very lucky person. I do know if they stop looking for cures they were will never find one so for me and my family we will keep supporting and trying to find cures or at least early detection.Happy hunting and God bless.