​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results for Mize, MS Puppy Hunt

I personally want to thank everyone that came out to our hunt today,we really enjoyed looking at some really nice young dogs.I personally want to thank our judges they did an awesome job today,couldn't be more happy with the way the hunt went.Looking forward to putting on a lot more hunts and hope everyone enjoyed it because we stride to put on first class hunts.Once again thanks to everyone and I mean everyone that made this hunt possible.Hunters please fill in your breedings on your placing hounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10th place with 275pts hound 4 747 kennels (Kenneth Wilson)
9th place with 275pts hound 1 747 kennels (Kenneth Wilson)
8th place with 305pts hound 111 Smoking S (Blake White)
7th place with 315pts hound 10 Okatoma River kennel
6th place with 315pts hound 27 Merlin Cochran
5th place with 330pts hound 74 Waterview Kennels
4th place with 350pts hound 3 Showtime Kennels
3rd place with 360pts hound 30 Tim Woods
2nd place with 375pts hound 171 Waterview Kennels
1st place with 440pts hound 32 Smoking S Kennels

Re: Results for Mize, MS Puppy Hunt

7th place hound cluffs conway ( cluffs archie x cluffs swamp witch hatty)

Congrats to all that placed! Had a great time with some great running !
1st place and best mouth Slade's Raven ( Pooles Pistol X Oak Ridge 65)
8th place and classiest hound Alien ( Pooles Pistol X Oak Ridge Star Dust)

Congrats to Smoking S and to all who placed.
10th Easton's Glamour (Clarence Carter x Wilson's Smiley)
9th Easton's Kat (Clarence Carter x Wilson's Smiley)

2nd bck Sam x coco Shirley.. 5th coal creek holly pop x bw shana congrats on the win Tommie and everybody else that placed

What hunt will these pups be at next?

Smokin S kennel
Congrats to all that placed! Had a great time with some great running !
1st place and best mouth Slade's Raven ( Pooles Pistol X Oak Ridge 65)
8th place and classiest hound Alien ( Pooles Pistol X Oak Ridge Star Dust)
Is Raven litter mates to snow flake that you placed at Ole bay in april?

What's the other pups breedings?

4th place hound #3 showtime dash hippy john x blakes little red B congrats to all who placed and mr Tommie on the win.

Wow u mean to tell me Tommie, u were running these so called august pups in April in May hunts. Get out town, u and Brian are jus bout done doing this. An END will be put to this. Y'all are liars an theirs all in one

Mr old dog if you need to know or want to know anything about my pups feel free to give me a call ! 601-528-3324 but anyone that's to yellow to put there name on here is to yellow to call me!

LMAO!!!!!!! Chris all I can say is better luck next time! You know when you save up $200 give me a call and bring ur best gyp and we will let you breed to ol Pistol ! Just keep up all the talkin and me and these julys gonna keep taking your money! Have a great day!

He just bred the 65 gyp again so write it down!!!!! So you don't get confused next year!!!! I agree he's way out there
In outer space on occasion but that gyp
Has outrun the best and took my money several times!!!!! If she was cast she won or placed high!!!! Pistol I saw run two years ago and bred to him recently!!!! I don't care what planet Brian came from or how many times he's been abducted and probed, he knows dogs and how to breed them!!!! Hell I wished I could get beamed up with his crazy --- !!!! Maybe the reason the aliens visit him is to get some bunny bread !!!!! Lol watched him feed it for three days in a row to cows dogs hogs goats Yotes!!!! Made me re-evaluate my high powered feed program!!!! Tommy don't worry about haters you know as long as they take your money they happy but when tide turns they pout!!!! I just hope you don't travel as far out in solar system as Brian does sometimes think he's been subjected to to many solar flares and strong radiation exposure to the brain!!!!ol all jokes aside congrads and keep up making them nervous!!!!

we will write it down and if you could please post a pic of these pups it would also be helpful since these same ones don't seem to age through the months of march and july

We all know who uses exclamation marks when texting and posting responses. (TOMMIE SLADE) him and Brian both talk to theirselves when responding on masterfox also. He told Btown they were April pups, then June and now august. Told big creek this also and a few more too

747 kennels

Apr 25, 2015 - 1:03PM

Quote Reply
Ole bay results

1st #43 975pts jamie welbourn
2nd #39 900pts smokin s kennels
3rd #77 855pts glory bound kennels
4th #5 740pts blew by u kennels
5th #11 735pts mph kennels
6th #40 650pts jr ladner
7th #7 605pts wide open kennels
8th #29 594pts b-town kennels
9th #17 575pts andy husley
10th #51 555pts andy husley
Thanks to all the judges and everyone who came out. We had good running with a bunch of good puppies.

2nd place # 39 Slades Snow White ( pooles pistol x oak ridge 65 )april hunt

1st place and best mouth Slade's Raven ( Pooles Pistol X Oak Ridge 65)july hunt

what the heck is goin on is snow still living was she at this hunt.who is zack Johnson cause that who it says entered her at Samson,al. who is blake white that entered alien in mize? is he now the owner. is Tommie running him for blake white. why do these guys continue to have to run their dogs in other peoples names

Tim you barkin up the wrong tree. Zack is my lil cousin , I let him take her to Alabama ! Blake is my step son ! And your a first class dumb ass! In order for you to look all that up , your ass must still be a lil red from that July heat! Lmao !

One more thing mr Tim, if your gonna post stuff post it rite! I kicked your ass in that hunt also with a July! Lmao

I hope the pen owners do something about this.

Why don't you all get your **** together prove he's wrong prove the pups aren't the age he says they are instead of talking **** prove it don't just sit there and wine abt it if not shut up

I also did a lil research on that cross pooles pistol x oakridge 65. The best i could come up with you was either running a nine month old pup at old bay or you ran a 15 month old derby dog at the mize hunt if thats the case you also cheated at the moselle hunt would you mind explaining this if you dont want to do it on here. My number is 601 641 1469 just kinda curious if a 9 month old pup can place second at a year and under hunt i may need to breed a gyp to ole pistol.

If the pen owners don't step up and shut him down from coming to these hunts it's gonna to get worse. Somebody needs to make him a example. The proof is there he done told 3 dif people they age. How much more do u need.

This will be the last post I put on here, I just talked to mr Adam, sinse he is part of mize pen and all y'all want to call him and tell him my pups are to old , y'all can now call him back or you can call me ! 601-528-3324

No name cowards i talked to tommy he told me the pups was 9 months old at the old bay hunt . If yall still think the pups are to old and want something done about it the first thing you need to do is grow a set and post your name and give the pen owner the proof he needs to handle the problem .and to clear this up i am iN no way affliated with the ownership of the mize pen i hunt there and try to help out a little but what i am concerned about we have a good thing going thanks to bobby wayne and i dont want the pen to have the reputation of allowing. People to cheat

If they was 9 months old at old bay then that would of make them 13 months old the mize

Oh my

Tommy what is the whelping date of these pups? That would clears thing up.

Caught, red handed!!!!!

Tommy and brian lamey told me they were welp aug 11th

Do the math ?????

Tommy has sent me a picture of snow whites crha papers which to my under standing is a litter mate to raven and the whelped date is 8-11-14 if anyone would like to see this i will text you the pics.So maybe this will end the theory of anyone cheating at the hunt.

where is the snow gyp was she at mize or moselle. adam no proof will ever be shown cause brian would have to showit. take a look at the pic of the 32 at moselle and tell me that's a nov pup. haha..

Adam I could've had a litter in 2012 and put aug 11 2014 on it or could have picked up a straggler in Jackson county an say it's a pup.. Come on... These 2 are known for this.. Brian's middle name is Cheater an Tommie can't raise a pup worth nothing and Benny Walley got out business so he joined a far company..gotta do what u can to compete.. That's their motto.. Oh and they also took a august puppy to tally ho 200$ dog hunt.. That prices a lot there.. Would u take a august ???

Hi I must apologize for harassing Smokin s I just found out he was married and my heart suddenly felt crushed. Ever since the new gay rights law passed I've been so excited thinking that I could finally have a chance at true happiness. And when I saw big Tommie holding that pretty fast July I visioned me and him walking down the isle getting hitched wearing purple tuxedos I felt in my heart he was the one the total package a stud with a fast July. What more could I ever want. For years I've been struggling with my underlying tendencies u see if ever I thought I had found real gold at the end of my (rainbow)Tommie it was you

Chris if you hadnt saw the the post mize pen is having another hunt aug 1 you may want to get off the computer and get to the woods or tommy is gone whip yo a$$ again.lol that last post was funny tho

Tommie wont be caught because the pups came from Brian lamey . Theres no way to catch them because no one has litter mates and Brian will never tell the truth . So yall are wasting your time whining about these pups it jus sad that jus to get your pup scored u got to enter a dog under a fake name so what that tell ya?

Tommie knows them dogs ain't the right age. He knows he can't be 100% honest and say he saw them when they were pups..doesn't matter who's name their in, he hauled them to the hunts.. Who takes a august pup to a 200$ a dog all age? Come on get real. This is how truthful Brian is, he said the November pup that won that hunt and scored 550 pts in hour and half had only been out the pen 8 times. He thinks people believes his lies. And now Tommie does to. It's gonna hurt them in long run. Watch an see won't even be able to get a number to a hunt.

I'm glad y'all shut Tommie's mouth an Brian's. Hopefully the pen owners are about to end them also. They don't seem to have a response to taking a august pup to a 200$ all age. I know I seen it with my own eyes. Y'all are jus bout well done smokin oak ridge. Y'all know y'all are cheaters

6th place hound Cochran's Hotwire ( CB Straight Guinea x Cochran's Honeybee)

What about when he toned his dog an he sat under the truck for an hour an still blowed the hunt out ??????????????

Mr. Merlin,
When you get a chance please give me a call.
Kevin Rogers 985-969-1178.

I'm not sure who has used my name! The post above that used the name Seth is not Seth Garrett! What is sad is that the person that posted the post under my name is probably a so called "Friend" of mine. I haven't typed a post on MF since October of 2014. But anyhow I wish people would leave my name out of it. I love to hunt. All kinds. But my true love is Fox Hunting.....even though it's the most crooked sport in This country. Well Welcome To AMERICA! The AMERICAN way! I've come to grips that people cheat in puppy hunts and hunts period. Not every hunt is crooked and not everyone cheats. People run older dogs. Then some people back date there pups and still get beat then they feel they need to back date them some more to compensate for there butt whippings. Then they back date them a few months more then still get beat by a better(right age pup) and then assume that they had to have been beat by an older pup bc they have already back dated theirs 6 month and still got beat by a better bred dog that has been trained thoroughly by a better hounds man with a better program. Hey I get my butt whipped all the time and you don't here me complaining. So. My suggestion to this problem is to not have any more money puppy hunts. Only have trophy hunts or dog feed and of course benifit hunts for puppy's. And only have all age money hunts! No derby hunts just open hunts. This will solve most of the problems.. MOST of them. If Brian Lamey cheats he's not the only one. And tommy doesn't know the ages of the dogs bc he didn't raise them. He's just running them. And he hunts hard. So give Tommy a little break. I just wish this sport that we all love way a little more FRIENDLiER to each other. But anytime you involve money... things get sour. Brian has placed in a lot of all age hunts and won a lot of them also but he still gets talked about like he's Obama. Lol. And as for the snow gyp going to SC.. Yes I saw her and she didn't do anything there either so I don't know what the big deal is about her being at that hunt . Now if she placed or won it... Yes I could see talking about her but she didn't get in the top . Well maybe we will change puppy hunting to trophy hunts and just have all age money hunts.... But if we did that it wouldn't be as much drama and as many no name posts like they are now. But my phone number is 6015721117. I'm sure everybody already has it but if you want to talk hunting or my opinion on things ..... Give me a call. I'm always up for discussion on any subject. Y'all have a good day and of course I have to say it. Happy hunting.