​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy Hunt

I will be having a puppy hunt on sept 5th for puppies born on or after sept 1st. Will run 4 hours and entry will be $50 a dog. If you want a number call me at 225-262-9486 I will not give numbers out online. It will be a CRHA hunt.

Re: Puppy Hunt

Btt

Can you post an address to the pen Thanks.

What day is pen open for pups that makes hunt

Sunday mornings cast at 5:30

Private pens are fixing to put the kill shot in fox hunting . I

Irresponsible hunters are forcing pens to be more selective on who runs in pens. Disrespect on hunters part is making it too costly for pens owners to continue to have an open door policy for all hunters. Maybe you should value your local pen in a more positive manner and you wouldn't be looking for a place to run and whining , when you can't find one.

We are in the process of fixing the roads we had a good rain Thursday and the work that was done we don't want to redo so we're asking for all trucks and buggy's to stay off the first road on the right until it drys up thank you.

where is this pen located

Colyell Louisiana

I hear there were a lot of practicing yesterday. Who had the power ?I hear some good pups were there

Cast time on Sundays will be 5:30 a.m. do to heat.

Post an address on here please if there is one , thanks Jourdan

16960 Drakeford McMorris Rd Livingston La

Need 3#

Mr Lewis call Jordan on his number listed at top

Btt

We'll we are a few days from hunt and who is the man to beat I hear they is some great running at pen.i hear there are 80 numbers out for hunt. Let's see a list of contenders and who is going to have the power any predictions

1.tic 2.eastman 3.eastman 4.coyell 5.coyell not in any order

1. Eastman
2. Tic
3. Swamp Side
4. Trey Bankston
5. Trey Bankston

I heard Coyell don't have numbers for a hunt in there own backyard. I'm sorry boys I didn't mean to scare ya'll that bad with this little gyp.

I need 2 puppies hauled to this hunt for Mr. Harrel Sharkey to pickup please. I'm in George County South MS. Anyone close can haul them please text me. Thanks. God Bless!!

Who all placed.

Who won this hunt?

Did this hunt take place.

Homeboys didn't win they don't post it.

1st #100 AH Tank
2nd #11 AH Glamour
Both are off of Wilson's Clarence Carter x Wilson's Smiley

Yeah bull colyell didn't even show up they got scared an ran to another hunt. La mafia atleast showed up but I hear they got crated in 2 hours but they wasn't scared like colyell

I'll use my own name. Yeah they won that hunt to.