​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another Field Trial Mize,Ms

We will be having a field trial August 1, 2015 at the old music garden fox pen in Mize, MS. The hunt will be 3 hours with an entry fee of $50.00 with 50% payback. The hunt will be for July and after pups. Cast time will be 6am. Deadline to enter will be 5:30am. For numbers contact Marlon Peterson at 228-669-2360.

Re: Another Field Trial Mize,Ms

Btt

Btt

Btt

Btt

Thanks to the judges and Marlon for such a honest hunt .the hound that wins this hunt will make no difference what big kennel you come from or how big your name is in the fox hunting word.if you bring a Bassett hound to this hunt and he wins and you have to borrow the money to get here if that person wins he or she will take home the money.

Well we need some predictions. My guess is Smokin S is gonna be sucking hind tit this go round. Way to quiet in here.

Well who is it going to be this time

Who's gonna be in the top 5 ? Who y'all think its gonna be?

I would say smokin s ,747, waterview,frank adams,merlin cochran,not in that piticular order.it will be tuff compitition just like last time

Don't leave Hand - Me - Down Kennels out

Seems like smokin s is gonna have a clean sweep once again I'm wondering if I need to leave my PUPS at home ??????

How many numbers are out ?

Btt

Alright guys if you haven't got your numbers yet,you need to call and get your numbers the hunt is this weekend and it's going to be a good hunt so don't miss out!!!!!!!!

Heard boys west 49 have recruited some professional la puppy hunters to attend! Makes u wonder why they are going to travel that far passing up Millard for a non chra puppy hunt to see how there pups do lol hope the camera works lol

They probably heard of how good the last hunt was that we put on and plan on putting on another good hunt this time,not taking nothing away from Millard I know they put on good hunts and they are great friends of mine!!!!!!!

That's not why they driving that far with there baby pups! Lol ask Kenneth and Bj

They coming after Smokin S and Ely guy

It's getting close . Who y'all think its gonna be? What y'all thinking?

There's been a campaign going on east of hwy 49 rounding up every field champion speed drive champion and chra champion to come outrun tommy Free stud services. Free puppies. Free buffets and free photos with fox hunting legends and a year free supply science diet all are being offered as prizes. Tommy is so upset he got out of his logging truck at gas station this morning to get a biscuit and got back in a milk delivery truck and hasn't been found yet. Jason Ely is coming to take all the money he has rented a Wells Fargo truck to safely haul it back south. Big Danny Thomas isn't playing and wants all them la boys to come get them some. And Kenneth has burnt up 5000 cell minutes trying to burn and discredit all the competition. Stay tuned to reality fox hunting at it's best

Who all has numbers? Is it just South MS boys going to be here?

I heard three states one republic and five different countries. Heck it ranks up there with Olympics probably be on cnn

Who won?

Keith Lot won it.

You can bet Keith and Buck Lott won it honest . You won't find 2 more honest people than them