​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Darlington Fox Pen All Age 5 Hour Youth Hunt Sept 11-12

Darlington Fox Pen All Age 5 Hour Youth Hunt

Please join us for our first ever YOUTH HUNT at Darlington Fox Pen Sept 11-12 2015. Bench Show will be held Friday night at 7:30 pm. Hounds will cast at daylight on the 12th and run for 5 hours. Hunt will be ran under CRHA rules. Entry fee is $30 per hound. Contact us for numbers or if you have any questions at
985-517-8072.

Please note that there is no age limit for youths but we are asking that all hounds be entered and handled by a youth. Hounds may be entered under any kennel name but a youth must be present and participate in activities and be responsible for the hounds.

1st place will receive a Lifetime Hunting License!!!
2nd-10th will receive a variety of prizes - Hunters please remember that any and all donations are always welcome and appreciated!!! :)
Bench Show winners will also receive a variety of prizes!!!

The kitchen will be open Friday night and Saturday for breakfast and lunch so bring your appetite!!!

Friday night along with the bench show we will be having some fun activities for the youth and a big bonfire!!!

Saturday we are planning on getting the youth involved in all aspects of a hunt. They will have the opportunity to learn how to judge in the field with experienced judges, learn how to judge a bench show and learn how to properly show a hound.

We are also planning some good old fun competitions. We will have a target shooting contest with a crack barrel pellet rifle and with a crossbow and a pen wide scavenger hunt. We will be adding more as we get closer to the hunt so be sure to check back often!

Book is open now so call soon to get the best numbers!!!
985-517-8072
Thanks for all your support!!!!

Anna Sharkey

Re: Darlington Fox Pen All Age 5 Hour Youth Hunt Sept 11-12

Can I get three numbers

PCI will donate a game camera for one of your prize's of the top ten and they also will give 10-$25 movie passes for top ten as well. Im proud of you Emma and Cole for what yall are doing and this is what the sport needs to be focused on there youth and getting them involved anyway they can. Keep up the good work if yall know this crew you know you don't want to miss this one they know all about having a good time at a hunt and you want go home hungry for sure lol.

Walking Tall Knls your numbers are -

26 - 27 - 28

Thanks so much!
Anna

PCI - THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna Emma and Cole

A big THANK YOU to Mr Steve Ausmus and his donation from Southern Hound Supply! We really appreciate all your support!

Thanks so much!

Anna

Anna , we will donate some supplies from our supply trailer for you to use as you think Best . Ya' ll do a great job with this hunt every year , Thank Ya ' ll . Do you have address to send donations .

Thank you Mr. JImmy! That is awesome! We really appreciate yall supporting all we do. This hunt is going to be a little different from the regular kids hunt we do - mom is posting that one now for October 23-24. This one is going to be for a little bit older group and we are hoping to actually teach more about foxhunting and still have a little fun. We are super excited and hoping to make this one annual too!

Thank you again!

Anna

Address -

70240 Kennedy Road
Kentwood, LA 70444

BTT

We have the roads ready to go and Anna will be posting all the events to follow

Hey the hunt is one week away!!!!!
I just wanted to update everything so yall can get a good idea of how awesome the prizes will be!!
Here are the top ten prizes!!!

1st- A life time hunting license

2nd- 20 gauge shot gun

3rd- Deer Feeder

4th- Game Camera

5th- Tripod Stand

6th- Realtree X-tra Wheeled Duffle Bag/$25movie card.

7th- Big Game Duffle Bag/$25 movie card.

8th- SOL original survival tool/$25 movie card.

9th- Wild for game pocket knife and Predator blood hat/$25 movie card.

10th- Browning thermal color changing mug/$25 movie card.

Bench Show Prizes!!

Prizes will be announced at hunt.

In The Field Prizes!!!!(donated 2 pups by Mr.Kenneth Haycok)

Best Mouth-puppy

Classiest Hound-puppy

I want to thank everyone for all the donations!!!!! I really appreciate it!!!!

I also want to thank everyone that helped work on the roads. I really appreciate all the hard work.

And I wanted everyone to know that we are having a Scavenger Hunt Friday night and will be cooking hamburgers than night also. The kitchen will also be open Saturday for breakfast and lunch it will be $5 a plate for both times.

We have a lot of fun planed!! But we also need a lot of help for the Scavenger Hunt Friday night and other games Saturday to so if anyone would like to help please let me know.

If you don't have numbers and want some the book is steel open there are plenty of numbers left!!
Don't forget about FREE running this weekend at Darlington!!!!(cast time 5am)

Hope to see everyone there Friday night and Saturday!!!!